jangalang

Recruiting: SMALL, SKILLED, YOUTUBE GROUP, 18+

Hello, my name is Jangalang and I'm a member and Server moderator of a Gaming Network known as BSB. We have our own servers, TeamSpeak, sub-squads, and have been established since 2002.

I figured I would make an effort in trying to recruit people that have the same goal and vision as myself. I love to record my gameplay. I recently purchased a new graphics card, processor, and power supply for my computer to better my FPS and footage so I'm ready to roll

Seeing as DayZ Standalone is just around the corner, I figured getting a good squad together who enjoys recording footage, uploading it, and is a tight knit and productive squad. Just to clarify, I'm not in any way trying to mimic or copy any other YouTube squads or players. I welcome all personalities, races, and play styles. My only request is that you yourself have a decent computer in which you can record good resolution videos and play DayZ. Keep in mind, I'm not looking for a huge squad. Five or six guys (or girls) max is what I'm aiming for.

My style of play:

My style of play is rather simple really. I love firefights. I'm a good sniper, and close combat player. I know the game extremely well. I'm not a hero. I would say I'm more along the lines of respectable bandit, meaning that if you fire at me first, or are in a hostile area and have the potential to kill me, I will kill you immediately (I don't do the whole "Drop your weapon dude." thing like Frankie) Now, I say respectable because I don't kill unarmed players or players that will or cannot harm me. I won't snipe Cherno or Elektro simply to get kills and laughs. All in all, I enjoy firefights and I don't shy from one.

This is basically what I'm looking for, if you're interested:

SKILLED PLAYERS:

> This means you know the game. Your communication and teamwork with other squad members is satisfactory and no one has to "baby" you whilst in a firefight. You can adapt to tough situations, call out directions, cover squad members. You don't scream and cower at the first sound of gunfire or spray at the first person you see. I'm looking for intellectual players who know the map, and who I feel comfortable with and that I know will give me the best chance of survival.

DECENT GAMING MACHINE:

> You need to be able to run the game smoothly and well. This doesn't mean you have to have a decked out PC, only that you can properly run DayZ/ARMA 2 with AT LEAST 30 FPS or higher. Also, I don't exclude anyone. Anyone who chooses to join me in my en devour will have their own TS room and we won't bothered by other players. In saying that, I'm willing to make an exception to players that I believe are incredibly skilled and who I feel will benefit the squad.

PERSONALITY, FUN, FOCUSED:

> I love to have laughs. I'm not a hardass. But, I don't want goof off players. Players with personality and lots of charisma is what I enjoy. In saying that, you must know when to stop, focus on the game, and get the job done. I don't want one of the two extremes. I want a balance of both fun and focus.

18 YEARS OR OLDER:

> This is my own personal preference. I'm not saying gamers younger than the age of 18 can't join. There will be exceptions, of course. But, I would really love for some older mature gamers to come forward. As I said, this is my own personal preference and is not set in stone.

If anyone is even remotely interested in this thread and wishes to start up this squad business, either send me a PM here, reply to this thread, or hop into this TS channel. (Address below)

Teamspeak: 212.187.246.58:9140

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. I am in TeamSpeak constantly so, if you are interested and want to start playing and having fun right away, come on in and find me, the name will be Jangalang. Thank you all for your time. Goodbye.

Edited by Jangalang

I'm in California, Pacific time.

But I'm on pretty much every day and all day.

I'm still recruiting.

Message me on forums, or come hop into TeamSpeak if you have any questions or are interested in joining!

Hi, I just made a post explaining how this was the type of clan that I was looking for. I would love to join! :D

Hi, are you open to considering someone that can't currently record but has full intentions to? I'm down a desktop due to water damage so I can't record a ton via my laptop atm but it shouldn't be long now before insurance is settled and a replacement is delivered. It's possible to play while recording with dxtory right now, but i drop to about 20-30 fps in larger cities which sometimes isn't very easy to play through. I do run it while I'm playing though so in the event of something happening its just a keystroke away

here's my LFG thread from yesterday if you'd like to know more about me:

http://dayzmod.com/f...

to add to that thread I also have a good amount of experience with both Vegas and Premiere as well as a pretty large background in music and digital art.

Edited by Illusia

Thanks for the replies guys!

Feel free to come into TeamSpeak at anytime and play with us!

Illusia: I'm very open to that. Come on in Teamspeak and we'll get things sorted.

Edited by Jangalang

@Reece: Yes, I'm still recruiting. If you're interested come in TeamSpeak.

@OmniBalance: Nice to see you in TeamSpeak, hope you to see you again soon.

*STILL RECRUITING*

Edited by Jangalang

hey, iam intrested in joining a mature group just like you

Mainly looking for like 2-6 ish team size that goes fighting against other squads (pvp)

Name: Floris

experience: Not alot in dayz yet only played it for like 2/3 weeks

Role: intrested in sniping but mainly using assault rifle cause thats what i mostly find

Time i play: at the moment bout all day but once a i found a job probely from 19.00-00.00 (atm i played from morning til late in the night though)

I do wanna add though that i want to play on a server with antihacks/anything that stop the hackers (prefered server size 30-60)

@Floris: Thanks for replying to the thread mate! Like I've told everyone else who is interested, please come into TeamSpeak and speak with me and maybe we could get a game going. I would like to have a feel for how you play and your viewpoints on certain things before I let you just join.

Just simple procedure. Join at your earliest convenience.

I'm a bit busy tonight but will definitely stop by teamspeak for a while tomorrow or sometime this weekend if you'll be around

You got Skype mate would be interested in knowing more me and my mate would be interested in joining I have a yt, dantheman1080p and my mates is jackthelad1080p. I am upgrading my graphics card next week/ week after. And my mate will have his desktop pc up an running soon but he is able to play on a laptop :)

Hey, after reading this im really interested, only potential concern is that where I live in Newfoundland Canada, my ping wont be the best in some servers. but im REALLY interested as I seen you have a lot of the same views as myself. Especially the whole "having fun but not goofing off" as explained. Message me back please! if I don't hear from you i'll try the TS.

Very intrested.

Steam name: bchuck336

I am pretty laid back. Just tell me to do something and I am on it.

I also have team speak but couldnt find the server you were under...

bailey.charles@me.com if you have any questions just email me or reply..

Thanks Bailey.

@Bailey: Great to see you on tonight man! We'll be playing Taviana and recording tomorrow so be sure to stop by in TeamSpeak.

sorry man, had a busy weekend and I wasn't around at all during the day.. what time PST do you normally play until? probably going to have quite a bit of free time this week so I'll be able to hop in teamspeak & play for sure

I play some days from 8am-3pm

And at night from 8pm-3am

I'm usually always playing.

I am interested in joining. You said you don't need those with boss PC's, well I do have a boss pc. does that rule me out? 3820 @ 4.66 560ti sc x 2 watercooled at 1250 core/shade 16gb quad channel ddr3 1866. So if you are interested, i also have about 8 TB of storage, so I could do recording and have space to spare. Generally can play every thursday all day, fridays som and pretty much every day after 9 is a guarantee. PM me here or w/e and well see what we can get going.

Oh and I have a Rampage 4 extreme. All in a HAF-X. Not that I am bragging....maybe I am...but I am reinstalling day z and arma 2 so as soon as steam gets it up and going I will hop on tour TS channel and see whats up.