curby23

Hello All,,Little help needed

£300 is a bargain for that!! Next job..Build this

Can you use a Xbox pad to play this game then or not?

£300 is a bargain for that!! Next job..Build this

Can you use a Xbox pad to play this game then or not?

yep you can but you cant use all the controls the youtuber letsplaynooby uses a xbox controller but it puts you at a disadvantage to a eprson using a keyboard

ok no worries i will look into raising some funds then...

cheers mate, will hook up when i finally get going...

curby

yeah ill give you a hand when you get gong im a noob o dayz as well atm only started playig the other day

I got an AMD athlon x2 2.9GHZ and a GeForce 9600GT , almost the same or even worse, and I get frustrated of the FPS.

yeah ill give you a hand when you get gong im a noob o dayz as well atm only started playig the other day

i still struggle on the xbox and been playing that years,,,

i will give you a shoot when im up and running, cheers for your help mate...

CuRbY

i still struggle on the xbox and been playing that years,,,

i will give you a shoot when im up and running, cheers for your help mate...

CuRbY

when will you be onn roughly? itll be fun to play with you

-dan send us a message when your up and running

when will you be onn roughly? itll be fun to play with you

-dan send us a message when your up and running

I will prob give it try tommoz night from 6pm, my brother is also looking into starting up aswell and no doubt he will join here tommoz aswell...

if it works then great, if not nothing gained nothing lost, well apart from £25 lol, worth trying though

I will prob give it try tommoz night from 6pm, my brother is also looking into starting up aswell and no doubt he will join here tommoz aswell...

if it works then great, if not nothing gained nothing lost, well apart from £25 lol, worth trying though

with your current computer?

i suppose its worth a bash?

i wouldent the frames would be terrible

mate im way to impatient to wait for a new comp,i know a few comp techs so i will give them a shout tommoz and see what they can come up with...

mate im way to impatient to wait for a new comp,i know a few comp techs so i will give them a shout tommoz and see what they can come up with...

ok but building a pc iset hard i would build the one i gave u the link for

ok but building a pc iset hard i would build the one i gave u the link for

fortunately Scan computers is on my doorstep http://www.scan.co.uk/ so i will bob in with the parts from the link and see what they can do for me

fortunately Scan computers is on my doorstep http://www.scan.co.uk/ so i will bob in with the parts from the link and see what they can do for me

its alot cheaper to buy the online itll cost you 400+ probs in a shop

is it not worth just trying to see if i can play the game on this system as iam very impatient and cant wait 4 weeks to get involved..

I honestly wouldn't bother dude. You'll just be disappointed with the results or not being able to play at all.

Save for a new rig and watch some streams and youtube vids to keep you occupied. Good luck.

I honestly wouldn't bother dude. You'll just be disappointed with the results or not being able to play at all.

Save for a new rig and watch some streams and youtube vids to keep you occupied. Good luck.

sounds good captain, i suppose for once in my life i will just have to hold off :(

1. buy Arma2 + CO from steam, the description will actually mention that it is the pack for DayZ.

2. download DayZ from here.

3. get DayZ commander it is an awesome launcher / updater and allows you to keep a favourites list of servers.

The total cost is about $18 USD with the steam sale totally worth it considering you get ARMA2 aswell which in itself is an awesome game.