Sign in to follow this  
Mtwd_david

Joined just 2 hour a server - What you think?

Hey!

I am playing now DayZ for 2 weeks I like it.

I play on a Private Hive server and it got resetted I was happy because I never saw a car. I picked up a car and I drived to the middle airport (the big one)

I found a millitary car so I picked it up I saw no weapons at the airport. They restarted the server and I saw my first crashed chopper side with 2 falls and a medic box.

Then I drived with my car to the food store in Vybor. When I drived to Vybor I saw another crashed chopper side and I saw there a MK 48 Mod O and some other ammo things. When I walked away from it I saw a chopper he was landing I shooted on it for a warning so he flyed away :)

I was walking to the food store and taked some food after that I was driving with my car to anything what I saw and after 15 minutes ANOTHER crashed chopper side with a fall and a Bizon PP-19 SD I already had a fall so I changed my fall to a Bizon I did that because it was sillenced so I can shoot zombies and nobody hears it.

I am very new I just played now I think 20 hours. But is this a good start?

And was it a good idea to change my fall to a PP-19 SD

Thanks,

David!

Edited by Mtwd_david

I would have kept the FAL, Bizon really isn't too great for anything other than killing zombies.

FAL has a nice range, nice damage and good sights.

Off to a good start though.

I would have kept the FAL, Bizon really isn't too great for anything other than killing zombies.

FAL has a nice range, nice damage and good sights.

Off to a good start though.

Ok :P next time I will choose the Fall. Thanks for the fast reply!

Edited by Mtwd_david

I play on the same server as you, and its definetely the best one out there.

I have experienced some incredible things here..

However,

There's an important rule you have to keep in mind though; 'Always pay your taxes'.

The Tax-Ural can be found in Cap Galova, where you are expected to put anything of value in it.

Those that dont pay their taxes get whacked and humped after death.

Dont believe the stuff on your TV because there's no glory in rape.