theirongiant

Most dangerous coastal city - Cherno or Elektro

Most dangerous coastal city - Cherno or Elektro?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Most dangerous coastal city - Cherno or Elektro?

Elektro Easy, everyone thinks its better for lot because theres 2 firestations.

With Cherno, its easy to spot the snipers if they are on the roofs, which means its easier to avoid them.

none!avoiding both and using random barns and then zeleno or berezino for more loot!(depends on where im going,nwaf or neaf)

none!avoiding both and using random barns and then zeleno or berezino for more loot!(depends on where im going,nwaf or neaf)

zeleno route becomes possible only if you have all the stuff to hunt because going in small towns to find a can of beans or a coke causes a lot of zombies hits, and you don't want to go to nwaf with less than 8k blood.

and maybe you'll need a morphine..so you need to be lucky with deerstands or other military

obviously berezino has a hospital and 2 shops so it's exactly like cherno or elektro if we consider only loot. like playerbase i'd say it has much more geared people, coming for parts or meds but less fresh spawned, i think a lot of people spawning in solnichny simply go south towards elektro

I voted Cherno. Players sweep it for gear While bandits snipe from above. On heavily populated servers it's a bloodbath lol.

Other: Stary Sobor. For it's small size, it attracts a large number of bandits who know exactly where you are going. There are sniper locations with a good view of almost the entire town. Players you run into here are almost always well armed, and as a result almost everyone KOS.