Sign in to follow this  
tereith2050

Looking for a special server

I don't know if this is the place to post things like this but. Myself and 2 other of my /familly members are looking for a really good server. We live in Denmark. but don't care if it's hosted in the Us. so what we are looking for.

I don't have to be exactly the same but close would be really good.

-Alot of cars. +250-300

- Custom weapons like Makarow SD-

Helis like 50-100-

I'm looking for a chernarus map but modified alot.... Alot of new buildings from other maps bases scattered around the map.

Many players for more fun.

that's pretty much it.

.... hope you can get/find something. cuz i've been looking for one can't find any. :)

*oh. i just saw the new upload by Frankie - Finding pinky. the map looks sweet. also it has custom weps. and still it's chernarus but have new buildings bases etc.

Link ---

if this gets removed just search ====

FINDING PINKY! - Arma 2: DayZ Mod - Ep.25

Ok first off your not going to find a decent server with 250-350 vehicles or 50-100 aircraft because of framerate lag,

Second, I'm pretty sure that was an rmod server frankie was on, map and vehicle wise.

last but not least if you want base building all that jazz, try dayz plus its got a bit of base construction implemented.

Edited by burritoman259

We run a Taviana map, it's bigger than Cherno and each city has more things to loot in them and more custom and enterable buildings that aren't in Cherno. There's more hospitals, pubs, apartment blocks, loads of barracks around (including new enterable ones), we have a max vehicles limit of 500 enabled including hummers, land rovers (pinkies), different choppers, cargo planes, VW Golfs, SUVs etc. We also have custom weapons available (Makarov SD, G36).

Check out our server, details can be found on our website's server page: http://www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

Edited by Box

i'll check it out ;)... else where do i find chernarus plus servers and what's on em ?

Check out www.dayzmad.com

It's a UK based server, loads of custom guns, better zombies, 40+ vehicles. They even have custom bases players can find and capture :)

Really loads of fun! (private hive with super active admins.

Cheers!

Check out www.dayzmad.com

It's a UK based server, loads of custom guns, better zombies, 40+ vehicles. They even have custom bases players can find and capture :)

Really loads of fun! (private hive with super active admins.

Cheers!

Yes ... if you want to be sued for cheating without any proof and be abused by boors on forums and in the game ... go play there.

Our server is also a Taviana server. While it does not have 50-100 helicopters, it certainly feels like it - finding wings is rarely described as difficult. We currently have 359 vehicles total in database, and this is actually very low compared to what it usually is(must have been some intense combat lately).

We have custom weapons introduced via vehicle inventory, but this mechanic will soon be changed to wrecks and care packages(which are currently more or less ignored due to high probability of civilian loot).

We also have armed vehicles such as the UAZ with DShKM. This vehicle specifically provides a very hostile environment for heli pilots; heli pilots have noted that their flying skills have never been so challenged in DayZ.

While not specifically on your list of requirements, we're also very transparent in our moderation of the server.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/111675-the-shack-a-different-kind-of-taviana-server/

Feel free to check us out.