Sign in to follow this  
therealjol

(Offer) Mountain Dew

Hi!

Im offering a Mountain Dew for NVG or Ghillie or a decent weapon. Offer me something rare and we can trade.

You might get a Ghilli suit for it mate but I dont think its worth NVGs.

Mountain Dew isnt as Common as NVGs. And that One is fresh from Elektro.

I've found 1 set of naturally spawned NVG and 20+ total Mountain Dews. Not sure if trolling or mentally ill. xD

I'd give you something like an AKM/M16 for it, max. Mountain Dews are nice to find because they're rare but completely useless.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 1

Yea I'd agree, I've only ever found about 5 mountain Dews and I've been playing literally since launch and yet I've found NVGs ona weekly basis almost. They are nice to have but they tend to get stolen, destroyed as they are useless.

I'm shocked that no one has even considered the fact that the Mountain Dew is cursed! Who would want that crap!?

Edited by CamP

I'm shocked that no one has even considered the fact that the Mountain Dew is cursed! Who would want that crap!?

"It may sometimes be used as a trading item, due to its rarity," -DayZ Wiki

Cursed? Humbug.

Edited by TheRealJol

Had a mountain dew today, Just gave it to my buddy to drink after saving his life.

Imo, I've collected MANY mountain dews, but I find them so uttermost useless that I get happy when I find one thinking "Wow, its fun to have one for a change instead of pepsi / coca cola" but in all honesty, I dont value it any bit more than a can of coke, seeing as anyone here said they're "cursed" and uttermost useless.

I'll give you a bullet in the head and another in the chest.

Deal?