Sign in to follow this  
ctayl157

I need help im a noob pls helllppppp

hello all, im in a sticky situation i just found a dmr and ive only been playing for 3 days died many times and everyone decides to shoot when i tell them im friendly. i dont want to die or lose my stuff and im on 6000 blood so i need a blood pack but im really worrying about losing my stuff and being killed so i dont want to go into elecktro or whatever cos everytime i do its instant death from players so i ruled that off my ideas of getting blood. but then i thought about hunting and eating to regen some blood but not much apparently but that means im at more risk because il have to survive longer waking through woods looking for firewood, matches, an animal and a hunting knife. so what should i do this seems a hard decision because i dont know whats riskier so what should i do :(

thanks !!!

Just try to survive. This isn't the only DMR you will ever find and there is plenty more good loot out there to find. Don't worry about dying and just have fun playing it out. The more you die, the better you will be at surviving. In the end, its just a game. :)

If you want to cheat though, you can always look at the medical aid threads. I consider it cheating and not fun though.

Either:

A. Search small cities for the items you need. People don't stay around them often.

B. Suck it up and go into Elektro

C. Go onto a smaller server

D. Get a medic to come and help you.

If you NEED it, I could come and help you, we'd have to arrange a time and place though.

wow good idea i didnt think about the small server there are plenty of 1 man servers and stuff :D