obblebobble1@hotmail.com

Fatal Server - Regular - 100+ Vehicles - Private Hive - Clan and Normal server

Fatal is a DayZ server which also hosts the Fatal Clan. Anyone can join this server and even make their own clans unique to the Fatal Server! Although the server hosts our Fatal Clan, you are welcome to join without being a part of the clan itself. Our clan members do not get any perks above other regular members. The server is almost purely vanilla besides the increased vehicle spawns, the server was created for a place where our clan can call home. The server is restarted every 6 hours, starting at 8am, so currently we are a 24/7 day time server, if you would like to change this post below. The more people you get requesting night too, the more likely it is to happen. If you require any more information send me a PM or reply here, also leave suggestions/comments/feedback.

Fatalgaming.org

-- Rules --

The server has rules of which everyone must follow including admins:

- No hacking, hackers will be banned without warning

- No racism, this could offend some users and will not be tolerated

- No abuse, swearing is okay, but our members come here for fun, not to be abused. Some abuse is allowed when performing hostages, robberies, etc.

- Speak english in both voice chat and text chat

- Do not spam side chat with either voice or text

The IP to connect to:

64.120.44.76:2302

Currently: ONLINE

-- Some of our server features --

- DayZ Anti-Hax

- Active Admins

- BattleEye Bans

- 100+ Vehicle spawns

- 50 slots

- Lag free and 24/7

3rd Person - ON

Crosshair - ON

Nameplates - ON

Side Chat - ON

Hope to see you online, please visit our website:

Fatalgaming.org

Edited by Obblebobble

I'd like to request night time, since i'm all for scary night time raids!

Thanks for the comments.

I think an all night server would put new players off due to how hard it is to see without NV goggles, but we could set up a 24/7 cycle.

And to Jarski, I personally am not a fan of custom guns and dont know how to add them unless using rcon which would mean everyone who joins must download it which can be a pain :/

Where is this Server hosted from. :)

Also, i agree with Reliquent, night time would be awesome for raids, + he didn't say always night time.