Sign in to follow this  
Lions1885

DayZ Survivor *image*

Got bored, just got back into graphics design and decided to make this for SBG ~ Squad Based Gaming - www.squadbasegaming.co.uk

Im a bit rusty so any gfx pros could give me tips and advice id appreciate it!

dayz1_zps44bc00a4.jpg

Got bored, just got back into graphics design and decided to make this for SBG ~ Squad Based Gaming - www.squadbasegaming.co.uk

Im a bit rusty so any gfx pros could give me tips and advice id appreciate it!

dayz1_zps44bc00a4.jpg

Milwalls :-o, nooooo its a bad/y designed team :P

(much like the crap team i support - arsenil) :(

is it just me or is the survivor a little fuzzy? mainly the white shirt. If other people see it too, maybe try a hero skin or even a ghillie?

Maybe add some grass around the survivor so that it doesn't look like he is floating off the ground.

Was looking for a ghillie i couldnt find a decent enough one but it could be me not looking hard enough! I wanted a heroic look for the ghillie wearer standing on the grass with a few dead zeds around him. Will have to take a few of my own screenshots i think. I gaussion blurred the survivor in photoshop but it doesnt this bad to be honest maybe uploading in tiff would be better for quality.

add grass aroud the player, and the grass in the center look a little to bright than all the other grass, it kinda throws off the mood a little. I mean its all dark and rainy, then theres bright green patches of grass in the center..