Sign in to follow this  
the_xxi

DayZ Taviana, can't install DayZCommander, searching for 2.0 download link

Alright so I spent much time searching for a proper link to download the Taviana map, so far I have the 1.1.0, the 1.7.4.4, and I tried to download the 1.5 but the god damn deposite website don't show me any link after the captcha.

I've never used any installer/commander/launcher thing that does all the work for you, so I'm asking if any of you guys have a download link for version 2.0 or 1.5 of the client files for a manual installation ?

PS : The two first versions I have work, but I want something updated, cause I can't play on any server as the screen goes black telling me I have the wrong version.

Edited by The_XXI

Im with you bro im sick of this retard shit dayz commander, it failed to download/install 2.0 and it downloads so fucking slow, im searching everywhere for 2.0 and cant find it.

Any luck finding it since yesterday? I've found a good link for 1.5 which is Dl'ing right now maxing my connection but 80% of the servers are 2.0.

Heres 1.5

http://5.9.136.139/DayzTaviana/1.5.0/@DayzTaviana.zip

I use ARMA II Launcher. Find it @ www.armaholic.com, asnd stop using Commander. It's junk. JJust poach all of the files manually from Commander, anfd install them yourself. I have found that Commander seems to have the files before anyone else, so I just bookmark their directory and grab whatevs whenevs.

Edited by mattyreed
  • Like 1

False - Commander is still having an issue with Taviana 2.0 and the one from the dayzcommander link has 2 files in it that are indeed corrupt.

Edited by Sileness

Might sound noobish but how does one install this. I have used Dayz commander for Namalsk but thats the only custom map I tried so far

Does this rar come with a readme?