Sign in to follow this  
swirto

Video settings black and white!

hi, i have just purchased this game today and started to play. i went into the video settings to change some things around to stop lag,

now my game is non stop in this weird color.... day or night in game, when its in the multiplayer settings menu befor joining the game

the color is perfect and daytime.... but when i get in the game it goes like the pictures attached!!

i am at the start of the game without even going anywhere and there is stil the same problem.. cant be blood loss or anything..

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-139417-0-02712100-1357470717_thumb.

post-139417-0-05947700-1357470723_thumb.

post-139417-0-55800100-1357470730_thumb.

post-139417-0-36825100-1357471212_thumb.

post-139417-0-56677300-1357471397_thumb.

Edited by swirto

It looks like it's night and you are low on blood?

Edited by smasht_AU

It looks like it's night and you are low on blood?

i have started 3-4 different servers, even from australia to US servers, all at the start of the game befor i even move it is like this

Are you starting new characters on other servers? All your screenshots are in the same place so I assume it's the same character with the same low blood.

Are you starting new characters on other servers? All your screenshots are in the same place so I assume it's the same character with the same low blood.

ok it must have been low blood, but... even with other characters on other servers it was black and white. so i got the guy killed then made a new character and its fixed....

so if one of your characters has low blood it effects all servers you play even with different characters... or just a bug

If all those servers are connected to the same hive database (All 'official' servers for example) then yes your character/gear/location/health etc will persist.

Edited by smasht_AU