Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

They finally got it right with dayz+, what do you think? (POLL)

Does DAYZ+ have it right  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Does DAYZ+ have it right

• Yes, its how the game should be, balanced and challenging
    • No, I just like to shoot people, zeds shouldnt be a threat
    • No, I find its too difficult
    • No, its just not for me
    • Yes, I like some features but not others
    • Neautral, its ok but I still like the normal settings on other maps

Ive noticed that the PvP aspect has been reduced greatly and replaced with a form of shared hardships that requires the help of other survivors.

I don't find that at all on UK1. It's a killfest.

Read the Stickies use the Search Function.

Its funny you say that seems how I did use the search function. I actually searched "DayZ+" exactly and it brought up NOTHING for me. So thank you for directing me to what I was looking for all along. Admin helping out, thats what I like to see.

I don't find that at all on UK1. It's a killfest.

check out the website in my SIG, its a whitelisted server and so far its worked out great for me.

Thats the other thing i was going to add but forgot, the new camos are sick!

right now my character is in Woodland Ranger camo and looks so badass.

Looted 4 chopper crashes on a server and found only m4 and m16 variants. Boring as hell.

Looted 4 chopper crashes on a server and found only m4 and m16 variants. Boring as hell.

O rly? I've played maybe 10 hours now on DayZ+ and I've picked up 2 x M249 SAWs, Mk. 48 Mod 0, 2 x M24, M14, FN FAL from choppers. Other then ammo amounts loot seems about the same as regular DayZ.

O rly? I've played maybe 10 hours now on DayZ+ and I've picked up 2 x M249 SAWs, Mk. 48 Mod 0, 2 x M24, M14, FN FAL from choppers. Other then ammo amounts loot seems about the same as regular DayZ.

You guys must be lucky, or i must be very unlucky. Ive ran around with the same dreaded Ak 74 for days now and havent had any luck finding anything else. Ive ran north, through Zeleno, on up to Lopa. All with a buddy who had a shotgun and the whole time we couldnt find anything to even trade that for.

I finally played a bit over the weekend and have mixed feelings.

On the plus side it was nice to be on a night server that wasn't completely empty, was loving my Remington. But, and it's a big but, I think the tougher zombies and rarer loot really exasperate one of the problems with the Chernarus map. Namely all of those small villages with mostly unenterable buildings and a few low yield residential and industrial loot spawns. In a world with more dangerous zombies small towns and isolated farms is where I want to make my living. Instead, the risk/reward balance is almost completely tilted toward going into the larger towns. They might be more dangerous, although not that much more dangerous, especially at night, and I'll probably find something other than tin cans and chemlights.

I would be interested to see how it plays on a map like Taviana that is practically overflowing with decent loot spawns.

Trust me guys, alot will be resolved in the upcoming V1.2 patch... :) and it will bring in some more features to

p.s Shoudnt this be in Private Hive Discussion?

Trust me guys, alot will be resolved in the upcoming V1.2 patch... :) and it will bring in some more features to

Looking forward to giving it a try.

p.s Shoudnt this be in Private Hive Discussion?

Maybe, but if it were I never would have seen it. Given that 90% of the posts in there are just ads for some random guys server I never bother looking at that forum.

Last time I logged out on a DayZ+ server I was on the outskirts of Elektro, extremely messed up by zombies. I need a blood transfusion...

I've been enjoying DyaZ+ for months now. I only play regular dayZ if I want to play PvP deathmatch. Anyone know where the choppers spawn?