Sign in to follow this  
Deviant (DayZ)

[v1.5.5] Zombies / Loot not spawning.

Date/Time: Since latest patch

What happened: Running about, checking houses / deer stands for loot. Nothing spawns. No zombies either.

Where you were: All about chernarus.

What you were doing: Looking for loot :)

*Current installed version: 1.5.5

*Server(s) you were on: Tested on a bunch of different servers, all the same problem.

Join server, run to a town with enterable houses, look for loot, nothing anywhere. Waited ~20 minutes, still nothing. Zombie count was extremely low on all servers (Up to 200), and near where we were, zombies weren't anywhere.

its still going on like this. there is loot but its almost nothing.

I checked berezino for loot for 1.30 hour and the supermarket was empty. office building had a few bandages and 1 revolver mag.

and every building I checked around that place had nothing not even 1 bandage or food.

there is almost no zombies on US-3 and there is no loot at all. its just tiny tiny bits of loot..

yep. all that spawns for me is bodies covered in a black blanket, and maybe some backpacks here or there. killed maybe 6 zombies in my 4 hours of playing today. v1.5.6 btw

It's like this on every EU, DE, or FR server I've been on. I hear beans are now the most valuable item in the game. Someone was willing to trade their assault rifle for a can.