Sign in to follow this  
deaded38

Looking for a bandit group!

Hey. Right now I'm looking for a highly active group of bandit players to team up with. I've only played DayZ for a few days, and I may need help with a couple of things here and there. On the other hand, I'm a very dedicated player with some decent equipment. At the moment, I need the following for my group:

1. Navigator: Someone who knows Chernarus from the inside out or has the equipment to lead others to a certain destination.

2. Medic: Someone who is willing to carry a lot of medical supplies.

3. Sniper/Scout: Someone that attacks at long range and scopes out areas of interest.

If you're interested, please make sure you meet the following requirements:

1. Has a mic and Skype.

2. Is willing to take one of the roles listed above.

3. Is willing to be a team player.

If you meet the requirements, please send me a PM telling me your desired role and roughly how many hours you're on DayZ in a day.

Finally, I hope I can play DayZ with some dedicated team players. Thanks for reading.

Hey. Right now I'm looking for a highly active group of bandit players to team up with. I've only played DayZ for a few days' date=' and I may need help with a couple of things here and there. On the other hand, I'm a very dedicated player with some decent equipment. At the moment, I need the following for my group:

1. Navigator: Someone who knows Chernarus from the inside out or has the equipment to lead others to a certain destination.

2. Medic: Someone who is willing to carry a lot of medical supplies.

3. Sniper/Scout: Someone that attacks at long range and scopes out areas of interest.

If you're interested, please make sure you meet the following requirements:

1. Has a mic and Skype.

2. Is willing to take one of the roles listed above.

3. Is willing to be a team player.

If you meet the requirements, please send me a PM telling me your desired role and roughly how many hours you're on DayZ in a day.

Finally, I hope I can play DayZ with some dedicated team players. Thanks for reading.

[/quote']

Hi, I have a group of about 3 people. We'd love to have you on my team, my Skype is SnakesNBarrels.

Hmm. I'll add you on Skype when I get back home tommorow. I'm at my grandparents' house at the moment. Also, does your group have assigned roles and how much are you guys on DayZ? I'll consider joining your group.

The offer is still open, however. PM me if you're interested, guys.

Hmm. I'll add you on Skype when I get back home tommorow. I'm at my grandparents' house at the moment. Also' date=' does your group have assigned roles and how much are you guys on DayZ? I'll consider joining your group.

[/quote']

Yes, we have roles. I am the leader and I manage close quarters, IE I take point when we scavenge, and carry an assault rifle. The other two are a sniper & medic and we're really looking to expand our operations. We're on every day and we operate through Skype.

Im new to the game. Now installing at the moment. I would love to learn from you guys if you dont mind. Willing to put time into it.

Hmm. I'll add you on Skype when I get back home tommorow. I'm at my grandparents' house at the moment. Also' date=' does your group have assigned roles and how much are you guys on DayZ? I'll consider joining your group.

[/quote']

Yes, we have roles. I am the leader and I manage close quarters, IE I take point when we scavenge, and carry an assault rifle. The other two are a sniper & medic and we're really looking to expand our operations. We're on every day and we operate through Skype.

Got room for one more? I finish exams wednesday and I'll likely be on every day in the summer. I'm a few days in but I already most if not all of the games mechanics down. My one caveat is that I find night to be really unplayable without NVGs. Like someone literally coloured in everything from horizon down with a black sharpie unplayable.

edit: Also what timezone are you guys?

Hey I'd like to join your group. I'm 15 and I've had this game for a month now and I'm pretty expierienced and know the map well. I have an M16A2 with Undermount Grenade Launcher, a hatchet, and an M9. I Could be our navigator if that's ok or any other role you need that fits me. :)