Whodatkid13

Starting group for Dayz

Looking for about 5 or more people to play with. We would be a peaceful group unless threatened. There wouldn't be a leader really more like a commander. I don't want to be the commander so that spot is open. The reason for a commander instead of leader is leaders in this game can be very annoying. Due to any of them abusing there power. If someone needs to be kicked out of the clan it would be a group vote. Also we would make the rules when we all get to communicate We are gonna make a base and store weapons for multiple reasons. So just post your contact info and role so that way we can see what we have.The commander spot has been taken there are more spots to fill i didn't post . I am the rifleman, but i possibly would switch if needed.

Position:

Sniper{2}

Machine gunner{2}

Heavy Gunner{1}

Edited by Whodatkid13
  • Like 1

Hey if you wanna game im in, not the best but enjoy it. Steam josh1073 dayz gsus1073

Alright i will add u guys later i am an my phone. I am going to church so it won't be long. Also do u guys have teamspeak.

I would like to join, the role i would be best as would be scout/sniper my weapon of choice is normally an m24 or a dmr. also could be a feild medic but im not to great at cqb. Im the kinda guy where you here a shot but wont know i was there. I never shoot first and that has gotten me killed plenty of times, i only shoot when i have to and i shoot to kill. If you may need me on your squad just let me know. i also have teamspeak.

Alright your in. I don't have a teamspeak but we can find an old one that people don't use for now. I will find a server and tell you guys the info.

Alright your in. I don't have a teamspeak but we can find an old one that people don't use for now. I will find a server and tell you guys the info.

my steam is mason1080p