TrojanHorse

STAND - Special Tactics and Neutralization Department

standd-text-smaller.png

stand-logo-big.png

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

- Muhammad Ali

STAND is an elite squad of tactical, militarized, close-knitted survivors. Anybody can join STAND, not everybody can stay in STAND.

Core Values:

• Survival - STAND are not here without this raw element in our armory.
  • Loyalty - STAND soldiers wear scars instead of tattoos to show their loyalty.
  • Communication - Without this, we are nobody and nothing.

STAND does not take Role-play very seriously. We have ranks, and we have roles, but we do not march and we do not salute - instead we respect. We are tactical, we are organized and we are presented professionally on the forums. STAND is a clan where action obliterates words.

apply-today.png

STAND takes recruitment very seriously. Although people may get in, they will almost never stay. All new recruits are trialled thoroughly to prove their worth, anything that does not meet standard is considered a dead weight - shot on sight.

APPLICATION INFORMATION:

Please fill out the application below and paste it on our forums (found here). After posting your application on our forums please post a note on these forums that you have applied (to essentially BUMP this thread)

• Can you follow orders?:
  • How active are you? Answer in hours per usual day:
  • How old are you?:
  • Do you have a deep voice?:
  • Where are you from?:
  • Do you have a mic, model?:
  • Past FPS/Survival Experience?:
  • How long have you played PC games for?:
  • List your computer specs in a presentable format:

You must have a microphone. You must play for at least 3 hours per day on minimum. You must be very mature. You must have played PC games for at least 3 years. STAND Standards ONLY.

Please Apply Here: http://www.standgami...php?wwwRedirect

If you have been accepted into the ranks of STAND you MUST read this thread: http://www.standgami...topic,32.0.html

DOWNLOAD MUMBLE HERE - WE USE BETA SOFTWARE TO TALK.

rules.png

Here are the basic ground rules (subj to change):

• Discipline. Talk less and say only IMPORTANT things. (e.g Kill confirmed, I see two people, he has a sniper, NOT "i am shooting" or "i am dead" - in large groups this talk is bullshit) Say things once, if it is not clear say it twice. Do not repeat it more, you are wasting my audio space and cluttering the chat. If people don't listen and they die - it is a lesson learned.
  • When in groups larger than 8, you MUST split into two teams. Talk cross channel using global chat in mumble.
  • ALWAYS follow orders. When told to be quiet, shut the fuck up.
  • Join our regulated combat training when possible. Do not flunk it.
  • Follow the hierarchy.
  • Understand your rank. Do not be disrespectful to those that have earned more than you. If you have a problem contact your squad leader, or in larger scale the leader.

If you do not know your compass directions then get the fuck out of this clan.

Edited by TrojanHorse
  • Like 1

Damn you do realise its a game dont you?!

Looks like they are having fun to me.

I guess if all you had was criticism, why even comment.

Looks like they are having fun to me.

I guess if all you had was criticism, why even comment.

Thank you - and yes we are having much fun :)

Just clicked on your website link and on your home page it states your offical featured game is WarZ... :huh:

Just clicked on your website link and on your home page it states your offical featured game is WarZ... :huh:

We started playing DayZ as friends ages ago, WarZ is featured because it is a new game, DayZ however is not.

• Can you follow orders?:Yes
  • How active are you? Answer in hours per usual day:Just getting back in it.
  • How old are you?:24
  • Do you have a deep voice?:Not really
  • Where are you from?:Canada
  • Do you have a mic, model?:Yes, no clue just some standard $50 mic.
  • Past FPS/Survival Experience?: All the battlefields, the first COD. Medal of honor games, Planetside 1 & 2, the list goes on
  • How long have you played PC games for?: 8+ years
  • List your computer specs in a presentable format:Intel i7 3.4GHz, Geforce GTX 570, 32Gs of RAM

Can you follow orders?:yes , as long as they are rational

How active are you? Answer in hours per usual day:weekdays:3 Weekends:8-10

How old are you?:17

Do you have a deep voice?:somewhat

Where are you from?:Los ANgeles California

Do you have a mic, model?:yes, ;model:not sure

Past FPS/Survival Experience?: 15fps

How long have you played PC games for?: 2 years about

List your computer specs in a presentable format:Processor;AMD E-300 APU Raedon Hd Graphics 2.3GHz

Ram;3.00 GB usuable

System Type ; 64 bit

Edited by bigdaddy1421

Hello.

Thank you for posting your application, but as it says in the app information; you must post it on our forums at www.standgaming.com/forums