Sign in to follow this  
GesTankFaust

Just Started and Ban?

Hey guys, I just bought Arma Combined ops today, and well..

I used the six launcher and went to a day z Chernarus server..

And, I'm banned. I just started and I have a global ban? :\

Is this a bug or what..? :\

• Like 1

My guess is you bought it off of some site or something. There is no way a fresh BI/Steam/Amazon purchase would have a banned key already.

Thats my guess anyway.

This just happend to my friend, like 5 mins ago!

What the hell is going on!?

Cheap cd-keys form unofficial cd-key retailers, are usually bought in bulk with stolen credit cards and then sold very cheaply to people, who don't want to pay full price from Steam, Sprocket or any other official store. The problem is that a 5 dollar discount isn't actually cheap, when credit card theft is detected, the sales are cancelled and your keys banned.

Cheap cd-keys form unofficial cd-key retailers, are usually bought in bulk with stolen credit cards and then sold very cheaply to people, who don't want to pay full price from Steam, Sprocket or any other official store. The problem is that a 5 dollar discount isn't actually cheap, when credit card theft is detected, the sales are cancelled and your keys banned.

Well, My friend bought it off steam.. So if they are selling some shit.. Then im gonna sue them..

Just for fun :P

This just happend to my friend, like 5 mins ago!

What the hell is going on!?

You're now banned. God knows why you haven't been earlier. You've made posts linking to dodgy "charity" donation sites (scams) and many other shady dealings. If your friend has an issue, get him to post.

OP - Contact Battleye, we don't deal with Global bans.

Locked.

Edited by Fraggle