Saliviril

Hacker stories.

So I was playing with my friend on Skype. We had spent the last 4~6 hours gathering weapons, food, and meeting up in Stary. We get there and find a damaged car, where we spend the next hour and a half fixing. Finally, after 3 tires, fuel tank, glass, scrap metal, and engine parts, we start rolling out of stary. We approach another town (didn't bother checking) and I decide to get out in search of a Jerry can so I can get more fuel (we were in orange) while my friend guards the car. I open the trunk, get some extra food/drink, another STANAG magazine, and g17 magazine. As I turn around to head into the town, out of nowhere, a bandit starts spraying my friend down with a DMR. My friend is knocked out, so I turn around and accuretly shoot the bastard 4 times in the chest, and once clearly in the head. It didn't work, and he was reloading. Next I emptied my whole magazine; full auto into him. Hitting him multiple times in the chest arms and legs. He finishes reloading, chest shots me (after missing twice), and this knocks me out. As I lay there, glitchy as hell, I shoot him 9 more times before my magazine runs out. He misses once with a revolver than finishes me, T-Bags me, finishes my friend, T-Bags him, then brags about it in chat. I figured maybe he wasn't hacking (he was). So I watch global chat. Normal deaths. But after each death "wtf Charles just came out of no where and killed me! I shot him I swear!". Yup. Pretty pissed off. So happy to get the car running, have like 8 back-up AK's, food for an army, 10 canteens, lots of ammo, and we were gonna pick up a third friend and maybe a fourth an hour later.

Any one got some interesting stories?

• Like 1

LOL you went out pretty lightely we had a squad set up of 5 pepole we had a urol and a chopper and theres only 2 choppers in the server we run into this guy freshly spawned i would say so we stop and ask if hes friendly he says yes but then he spawns a dmr and puts god mode on and starts shooting my friend's in the chopper so the chopper goes down and he finishes most of my squad execpt guys in the chopper we worked about 2-4 hours to get the chopper and the eurol we also had plenty of food and drink supplies with 2 dmrs 3 m4a1s lots of medical supplies and we also had the rarest weapon in the game a gauuse rifle ... we were raging so bad that the fucker killed us luckily we reported him to the admin and later on he banned him but we never got our stuff back which took us about a week to get since we had more stuff

It was our first vehicle, and the first time we had decent equipment. Lost to a cheating SOAB

• Like 1

Ha! I've run into multiple people in possession of the GAU-12, the 30mm mounted ChainGun used on the A-10 Jet ECT. For obvious reasons I didn't even bother fighting, I just watched from a distance. It's amazing, in a way. I saw one person fire the 'weapon' beneath him, which launched him at least 40 meters into the air, presumably he had God-Mode of some sort. Another, shot down a flying UH-1Y in a matter of seconds, leaving tracer 'Stars' over the Stary Sky.

To the person whom posted a Script: Don't. You're just allowing any other child-minded person on here to see there's a working Script / Executer, giving them stupid ideas. FYI: They're not Hacks. Hacks take time & devotion to make, mostly used to create Virus' / Hack computers or Data Centres What these children use are Scripts, or Cheats. They simply download, use for 30 minutes or so, then get banned.

Edited by Zionist Wabbit

This needs mods attention - posting names of cheat packs ain't gonna help. The little brats are onto it now...

Stop being harassed by scripters. Click on Bob and get whitelisted!!

May just do that. Thank you

How did you see him t bag you and your friend through the death screen?

As I fell dead I saw him T-Bagging me.

This happened just last night.

I was sniping bandits with an M107 when suddenly the sky filled with about a thousand crows. After I left the rooftop that I was camping on, a UAZ appeared behind me. Its owner told me to get inside it. After I did so, he told me that he would shoot me if I ran. The kidnapping hacker drove us to Cherno, where, after we stopped, I shot him with the M107. It successfully killed him, but, unsurprisingly, he was back within about a minute. He was rather disappointed in me but he didn't try to get revenge. He then teleported us to a Hero, who he started killing. I shot him with the M107 again, and told the Hero to run away or log off. I was about to do the same when suddenly I was flung up in to the sky and subsequently fell to my death.

Came back to this game after several goes and it not clicking. Finally figured out how to make progress and successfully get gear without just legging it everywhere.

I spent several hours today just working my way north and getting some reasonably decent gear, when I came across a town that was on fire... I was then teleported to somewhere near the shoreline with everyone else on the server, so I disconnected quickly so that I wasn't shot. The server was then restarted as I assume an admin had done that to get rid of the hacker. I rejoined 10mins later and appeared to be in the new spot that I was teleported too. As the game was loading I could hear someone on chat saying "get his gun" and just as my screen properly loads, I was shot.... I was probably alive for 1 second.

I was so annoyed..... it's really off putting as I already struggle to be in the right mood to play this game anyway.