Sign in to follow this  
DanTheBadMan

Ever killed somebody with their own weapon from their backpack?

Last night, unarmed and on low blood from a firefight, I took to one of the highest buildings in cherno looking for the bodies of dead snipers. As I climbed up the ladder I saw a man in a ghillie suit lying on the roof. The best I could hope for was that he had a spare weapon in his backpack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwKDWuomuA

• Like 2

did this once to a sniper on the hill overlooking the firestation in Elektro. I was a fresh spawn after getting shot by him, so crawed around behind and rolled down the hill, grabbed an M4SD and sat there for about 5 mins wondering what to say to him before killing him. Ended up screaming over direct chat "ARE YOU THE HUNTER OR THE HUNTED?" then bang single shot to the back of the head

• Like 4

did this once to a sniper on the hill overlooking the firestation in Elektro. I was a fresh spawn after getting shot by him, so crawed around behind and rolled down the hill, grabbed an M4SD and sat there for about 5 mins wondering what to say to him before killing him. Ended up screaming over direct chat "ARE YOU THE HUNTER OR THE HUNTED?" then bang single shot to the back of the head

HHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHA