Sign in to follow this  
Mat.T

Yah I'm New

Hi I'm Mat.T and I recently got Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, then I downloaded DayZ as I have been meaning to play it since summer time now and now I finally got it running (After working along some annoying errors and so on).

So yeah, anyone got any good servers to go on? People I could team up with?

Also I got my skype on my profile so feel free to add me on there.

Cheers!

I know of two good, relatively low population servers that a new player may enjoy. Both are private hives, and free of hackers. If you use Dayz Commander (my personal preference of launcher) either type in "UK123" or "kidswift's chernarus adventure" Both are enjoyable, and I play on them regularly, so I may be able to provide assistance! Good luck!

If you are looking for a good server that is hacker free and pvp, also full of good players go to Clansw.net and also search "silent warriors" without the quotes of coarse.

hope to see you there

My in game name is McGrath

:)

I know of two good, relatively low population servers that a new player may enjoy. Both are private hives, and free of hackers. If you use Dayz Commander (my personal preference of launcher) either type in "UK123" or "kidswift's chernarus adventure" Both are enjoyable, and I play on them regularly, so I may be able to provide assistance! Good luck!

I would use Dayz Commander but I get the ''Bad version, Server rejected connection'' error along with it, also I had the ''bad serial number given in setup'' before I found out playing Steam in admin mode stops it.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

I would use Dayz Commander but I get the ''Bad version, Server rejected connection'' error along with it, also I had the ''bad serial number given in setup'' before I found out playing Steam in admin mode stops it.

Go into the setup options for DayZ Commander and UN-check "run with steam" and you'll be set.