ZanyBlaze

(TPS) The Predator Squad! Making a new clan (14+)

Hey my name is Louis I'm 16 and have been playing dayz for around 5 months I've played in small groups of around 3-4 people however I want to make a clan called The Predator Squad. I want a good 10 people in the clan. You must speak English and be over the age of 14. Sorry to say but no new players as I want it to be experienced play due to me starting YouTube if I get a good group. I want to make a big camp for are clan on a good server and get the clan playing with each other often. This clan isn't going to be a anti bandit clan! And for numbers wise I want to have 2 GOOD pilots that actually know how to fly! 2 snipers, 1 medic and I would say the rest so 4 assault as 1 will be me :). If it works out well I would like to go onto e other dayz maps such as lingor and taviana.

If you are interested in the clan please fill the questions bellow in the reply section, hope to speak to some of you reading this soon soon :)

Name:

How long have you been playing DayZ:

Your Roll:

Why should I pick you:

Do you have a mic:

Soboliew (Wladimir if you want)

How long: Since vacation, something like six-seven months, but with severs breaks(month long)

Your Roll:Assaul/Car driver

Why:Because Iam well-experienced with DayZ and I've been looking for team since the beggining- with a diffrent effects- once I've parted with some guys from slovakia who killed me after hour of playing with them, "just for fun"

Mic-I have mic, my english is not bad but still it is not my native language

Name:

Danny

over 7 months

Your Roll:

Medic, sniper, very good pilot

add me on skype with dan.walterscheid@gmail.com

Why should I pick you:

Very good player, can be on a lot of the time

Do you have a mic:

yes

Name: Landon

How long have you been playing DayZ: 5 mouths

Your Roll: Sniper or pilot

Why should I pick you: cause I'm awsome and everyone loves me

do you have a mic?: yes

Edited by EximiusMiles

Name: James

How long have you been playing DayZ: 4 months

Your Roll:Chopper pilot,medic

Why should I pick you:Because i am a good team player and like to help people out like transport or helping downed players out

Do you have a mic:Yes

Just to let everyone I'm going to add everyone on Skype tomorrow night and add everyone to a call to speak to everyone about the clan and to let everyone get to know each other keep replying to the topic it's just to let you know :)

• Like 1

Name: Cameron

How long have you been playing DayZ: 4 months

Your Roll: Sniper, have had lots of experience, not a lot in Dayz, but more in wasteland which has improved my sniping by a lot.

Why should I pick you: Well firstly, I'm a pretty mature and nice guy. I love gaming and always will, I play almost everyday. I have been a DayZ addict for a while now and have also been looking for a group.

Do you have a mic: Yes, Razer.

Name: Reece

How long have you been playing DayZ: 6 months

Your Roll: Assult or medic i can fly a heli but it seems every other person who applies can too so that doesnt really matter

Why should I pick you: I can play most times of the day and i work good in a group

Do you have a mic: Yea

Name:Emmy

How long have you been playing DayZ:7 months

Your Roll:Medic,pilot,Assault

Why should I pick you:Well im on winter break so i can play whenever i am on (most of the time)

How long have you been playing DayZ: About 2 months

Your Roll: Sniper, Medic, Pilot

Why should I pick you: Well, I am very committing, I can adjust my schedule accordingly if need so, I am mature for my age, I tend to play serious. I have had experience with Arma II, and Run solo on the Wasteland servers

Do you have a mic: Yes

As of a name, just refer to me as "Zim"

Edited by Darkly Facade

Name:

How long have you been playing DayZ: 4 and a half months

Your Roll: assault

Why should I pick you: Cause i have experience in game, fun to play with and when it comes down to it quite serious.

Do you have a mic: yes

Edited by ForgottenSpartan

Name: Matthew (In-Game: yaplap)

How long have you been playing DayZ: About three months.

Your Role(s): Pilot, Driver, Assault.

Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I'm a fun, friendly guy with extensive experience for DayZ and ARMA II in general, as well as being a skilled pilot and driver, I'm a good all-rounder really.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Edited by Harry Enfield

Name: Wardem3

How long have you been playing DayZ:5 months

Your Roll: scavenger/medic

Why should I pick you: I'm a team player, and have a good bit of DayZ xp. English is my native language and am comfortable to take on any role. I will also take any advice onboard. I,m willing to learn.

Name: Kirk

Time spent playing dayz: 3 months or more

My role: I am a field medic that doesn't mind taking a bullet for his patients/clanmates. Note that the Hippocratic oath doesn't really apply to enemies.

Why you should pick me: I will keep our squad alive and healthy with both my care and my dmr.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Additional comments: What are the clan's rules of engagement? I don't care for shooting new spawns and axe men if I can help it.

Name: Vincent

How long have you been playing DayZ: Late July 2012

Your Roll: Medic, Designated Sniper, Spotter, Marksman.

Why should I pick you: I am a very team oriented player. I have a lot of knowledge in military tactics and call outs since I have played many tactical sports such as paintballing. i will also keep my team alive

Edited by foKe

Name:Jacob / GTX

How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 months

Your Roll: Medic

Why should I pick you: medic :D

Better join us, we can convine the clans since we have 35+ active members, a webpage, teamspeak server and a private hive, up to you bro, if you want to joi nus leave a thread in our webpage http://bambipatrol.enjin.com/

Name: Ryan

How long have you been playing DayZ: About a month

Your Roll: Sniper, assault and scavenger

Why should I pick you: Not alot of Experience first hand but alot of common sense.. Picked everything up within the first few hours of playing .. everything there is to know. i know .. good team player and only shoot on site when i really need to

Hello, I currently am in the clan BLOOD, we play on a fairly new Celle server which has high population during the night, we are looking for new people to start opposing groups on it and we will provide a teamspeak for all of your to gather on. You would have your own channels plus some admin permissions to kick and give ranks and such. If your interested, please PM me! :)

Name: You can call me Sub, :)

How long have you been playing DayZ: the Month it came out.

Your Roll:Pilot/Sniper

Why should I pick you: I feel I could have a large impact on how we work and co-operate, i have a large amount of experience with ARMA II in general as i play in a few squads on the ARMA II itself, i am a good shot with a DMR and would be able to help conduct mission/tasks as i could give Sniper support, i am friendly and can take a joke :)

Do you have a mic: YES!

Name: Dan

How long have you been playing DayZ: 6 months or so

Your Roll: I could really be anything but i prefer using snipers, and being a medic

Why should I pick you: Im fun to be around and mature, i like dayz, and i dislike when people shoot unarmed bambis.

Name: Kevin (QuviNe In-game)

How long have you been playing DayZ: A couple of months

Your Roll: Sniper, pilot or close-range.

Why should I pick you: I've wanted to play with a team for a very long time, i've only been playing solo for all this time. I'm a good pilot also good at tactics and stuff.

Do you have a mic: Yes sir.

Name:

Zerbly

Since one of the first patches

Your Roll:

Assault with a sniper in my backpack for backup. Well I do like to carry lots of medical supplies around so I could be medic/support sniper

My Skype name is Zerbly

Why should I pick you:

I'm a good player, great at scavenging, fixing cars and I know my way around chernaurus

Do you have a mic:

yes

Name: MrCatface

How long have you been playing DayZ: On and off for about a 8 months.

Your roll: Medic, I don't like having to go into firefights and I want to obtain a hero skin.

Why should I pick you: I can follow orders, will gladly do the medic job, won't be trigger happy.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

*EDIT* I am sorry, I just got accepted into a different clan.

Edited by MrCatface

Name:Storm (Not Lieing...)

How long have you been playing DayZ:4-5 Months

Your Roll:I would be the guy that goes and collects supplies in "hot" situations and I am also and AMAZING Pilot!!!

Why should I pick you:I am very very experienced in DayZ and a excellent PvPer and I am on alot.