Sign in to follow this  
soldierofmacro@hotmail.com

Don't Give Up Rocket!!!!

Typed Dayz into google and a recent ign article pops up saying you are depressed about the warz situtation. Dude, you have done a fantastic job! Enjoy the process, yes is stressful, but have fun doing it. It is hard work, but will pay off soon. As they say, there was a man that was digging for gold, he finally gave up right before he would have hit the motherload. Keep on digging, keep on with your vision, Dayz is fun and take some magnesium for that blood pressure=) Don't worry about Warz, I will take Dayz with the script kiddies anyday over warz.

Cheers,

Annuke

• Like 4

As they say, there was a man that was digging for gold, he finally gave up right before he would have hit the motherload. Keep on digging, keep on with your vision

Thats called gold fever mate, Its a terrible thing lol.

I'm sure Rocket is moving right along with SA. I'm glad it got held back, if not, so many people would bitch and bitch about bugs and not realizing its just an alpha made for us to find bugs and report them instead of bitch.

Agreed! Rocket made an amazing mod and I'm sure he'll make an amazing standalone. Keep it up, Rocket/DayZ SA team!

Edited by ZackInGame

It's easy to understand how the situation could be overwhelming.

The recent SA impatience alone would be enough to do your head in.

I'm sure the entire Dev team knows all their effort is appreciated.

If they don't, well.... it is.

I hope people realise that even though it will be the SA, there will still be bugs in it. Hopefully we won't see too many people complaining once it's released.