Josef (DayZ)

Looking for some EU players

Looking for some guys in the EU to play some DayZ with. No offence to Americans, I just have trouble finding a server where we both have good ping.

Been playing for about 3 months in total and have found, repaired and driven just about every vehicle as well as finding and using every gun. I know the map well. I'm a very patient player and prefer to hold back and take it easy rather than rush in all guns blazing. Used to play with my friend but he doesn't play anymore and it's just not the same solo. Especially now that everyone KoS and it's no fun working so hard to get great gear and a great vehicle only to lose it an hour later.

So yeah, I'm mature, patient, skilled and able to have a laugh. Would prefer 18+ players. I'd also like to note that I'm not looking for anything super serious or some guys who will crucify me if I don't make it on one day.

More info

Age - 21

Location - UK

Mic - Of course

Favourite role - Assault or rifleman, or sniper. I'm not the greatest sniper but I am learning.

Attitude towards other players - I kill bandits on sight most of the time unless they tell me over mic that they are friendly, I don't shoot plain clothed people on sight UNLESS they have something I want or they shoot at me first and I never kill unarmed players

Hello.

i am also looking for people to team up with.

I have been playing DayZ since last year agust and i builded many skill.

My Name:Manuel

Nationality:The netherlands.

Skill from 1-10: 8

Mic: Yes

-i prefer TS3 i like it more then skype.

Thanks

Manuel

Also looking for a dayz squad

Personly i havent played this game alot yet nor did i play alot of fps in general.

So ye i might not be the best player but in alot of games i learn quite quick and happy to learn new stuff :)

I just wanna have fun with other people playing dayz, killing al the bandits and stuff..

i tried this ingame but i just have been betrayed and backstabbed.

Name: Floris

Got mic/ts/skype

If you want to contact me outside the forum my skype is gokunlah(dont ask super old acc lol)

Also i dont really care what server it is on aslong it prevent alot of hacking

Edited by Floris

i have server that is based in the NL ignore the sig it says US but we have a lot of EU players come on

Hey dude, i know you said 18+ but i'm a year off, come on. I've been playing DayZ for almost half a year now so i'm pretty experienced. Except with driving, i still suck at driving. I have a mic, skype and a nice low voice so i don't irritate anyone with a squeal. If you decide to take interest in having me as your DayZ buddy then message me here or something. I dunno how these things work. Peace.