Sign in to follow this  
wawelos

Easy way to make better climate!

Hi my nick is... you can see it :).

So, I got the idea for better climate(not weather!) in DayZ,

idea is simply! Lock microphone!

Already explain!

When microphone will be lock(always on), people who are talking by ts have to whisper!

Why? Because another players or zombies will be able to hear them.

To this can be use modifed version of ACRE :). When person will talk loudly system make, that a zombies hear this better. This help make a atmosphere of fear.

And sorry for my english. I am not good at languages!

And what if there is a baby crying, a dog barking or other people talking in the background. everyone around you ingame will be able to hear it and it will piss people off so I don't think it is a good idea :P

So he will be killed :D, or that person can close doors, close window, disconnect his microphone (people in ts will not hear him, so thats good punishment for off microphone) whatever!

I dont know what u mean

. everyone around you ingame will be able to hear it and it will piss people off

But people who are near to this guy only hear him. Not people who are 300m away!

Edited by wawelos

So you say that the microphone system should be always on or always off...no /:) I want to play with my mate on skype/ts and I want him to also hear my mom screaming at me to shut down the computer,but I don't want to be killed because of that,damn .

Damn! I dont think so your mother will screaming endless. If that no help your mate, ane he can normal talk to you, you will not die ;/.

@Gentroy

it can be something like in teamspeak, it will record only enough loudly sounds :).

Edited by wawelos