armapilot

DayzChernaurs w/ Barracks at Bolota & NEAF[REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-5] Private Hive 200+ Vehicles 8+ Helicopters Hosted by [PF]

DayzChernaurs [REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-5] Private Hive 200+ Vehicles 8+ Helicopters

There are extra barracks at all airfields and have extra buildings at the NWAF for looting.

The server is day and night but, has tons of vehicles at the airfields and lots of barracks at the airfields.

The clan [PF] Manages and plays on this server

TS3: Come on the server to find the ts3 info

IP & Port: 67.228.177.161:3204

We do not tolerate hackers and we have admins watching all the time, they do regular checks on people and watch the map for any suspicious activity. We report your GUID and your name to our server provider so they can global ban you.

Dont be affraid to shoot [PF], We wont ban you :)

Edited by ArmAPilot

Sorry about the recent DDos attack, we backed up the server so you didnt loose anything

This server is amazing, they guys who run it are so friendly and run a really nice server. I recommend this server to anyone who enjoy's this map, enjoy's friendly admin's and i give it a 10 out of 10. So everyone go play it

• Like 1

This server by far is my favorite server to play on. It is Secure,Fun, and the admins are polite and eager to help. If you are tired of getting teleported by script kiddies or getting laged out of the game this is the server you need to play on

I joined, but nobody was on. I will try again some other time and see what happens. If your reading this before around 4 am PST, I may still be on.

EDIT:

Nice server! I like that you have added the barracks to balota. That will make it a lot easier for newer spawns to acquire higher end weapons. I myself found a PDW and a M4A1 CCO SD right off the bat after spawn.

Edited by Dblxross

The added barracks makes it seem like the server would degenerate the south into a deathmatch even more so than it normally is on a populated server, but still sounds interesting. I'll check it out ;o

this server is fucking awsome. I think the admins did an awsome job puting this all together. I want to tell my buds about this.

Well then. The server may be nicely set up, but the admins are the same as in any server. We tricked two of their members fair and square and managed to get their chopper. Promptly after killing two of them, me and my friend were banned. Previously, the admin had just talked to me about not banning people for killing them/raiding their bases. I would not recommend this server if you intend to play DayZ instead of running around without any action.

Well then. The server may be nicely set up, but the admins are the same as in any server. We tricked two of their members fair and square and managed to get their chopper. Promptly after killing two of them, me and my friend were banned. Previously, the admin had just talked to me about not banning people for killing them/raiding their bases. I would not recommend this server if you intend to play DayZ instead of running around without any action.

Ok..... Even though im not the owner, You could have been possibly hacking or what ever. This clan has some people in it that gets pissed off very easy and just go crazy if something happens to them because its there server. Im sorry that had to happen, I will try to talk to the owner about unbanning you to.

My guys told you specifically that if you shoot at them you will be banned. They gave you ammo and tried to be nice but you did not listen. That is honestly just fucked up what you did.

lol pathetic. yup never joining this server and my popular twitch stream knows not to either. false advertisement

My guys told you specifically that if you shoot at them you will be banned. They gave you ammo and tried to be nice but you did not listen. That is honestly just fucked up what you did.

you cant just tell someone not to shoot you... .. i was going to have me and somefriends check the sever out but i don't think we will now seeing the kind of admins you have

Edited by chanman20

lol ok what ever these guys had it coming you try to be nice and shit like this happens i try to help all the fresh spawns out on my server. Flying them to any town they choose. Just because of one incident it calls out for all of you to freak out and not want to join. That's your problem not mine. There are plenty more servers out there ok. I don't care if you like or dislike my server cause these kids came in and lied to my clan mates. You all would most likely do the exact same thing as the streamer who told his guys to not join GTFO mate that's just sad and lacking tact by your part thanks there's my little rant for the night

lol pathetic. yup never joining this server and my popular twitch stream knows not to either. false advertisement

BTW hows is this false advertisement?

lol ok what ever these guys had it coming you try to be nice and shit like this happens i try to help all the fresh spawns out on my server. Flying them to any town they choose. Just because of one incident it calls out for all of you to freak out and not want to join. That's your problem not mine. There are plenty more servers out there ok. I don't care if you like or dislike my server cause these kids came in and lied to my clan mates. You all would most likely do the exact same thing as the streamer who told his guys to not join GTFO mate that's just sad and lacking tact by your part thanks there's my little rant for the night

Ahem...."because of one incident"? Your admin perma-banned us both for shooting them, after tricking them into landing near us. I wouldn't really call that "one incident". Oh, and "I don't care if you like or dislike my server"? Good luck getting players with that eloquent and understanding tone you give people. I give your server 2 months. At the most. I came to check on your topic again because I was curious if the owner had any more sense than the raging admin, but it seems not. Why not take some English classes before you start to criticize people for not wanting to join this crap you call a DayZ server? Good day.

P.S: We were not hacking. I find the very idea detestable and it shows that you have no integrity. In all likelihood we would have gone on to invite our friends to the server because we had the chopper.. Your players were complaining about not getting people? That is the way, just ban everyone that doesn't join your clan. You would have probably gotten the heli back regardless, but your hotheaded admin decided to act first and ban us. It was fun playing with them. Try and teach them a little better next time, it was extremely easy to get them to get out and shoot at each other. Then, we just merely took advantage of the situation and shot them when they were bandaging. Oh, and btw. Good job on keeping up with your motto. "

Dont be affraid to shoot [PF], We wont ban you

:)"? Bullshit.

Edited by Dblxross