Sign in to follow this  
stimpen

killed by a hacker?

Was playing on Chernarus. Went to NW airfield and one of the two northern hangars was just ruble and the buildings close by. I crawled up to it but then suddenly I broke my legs and got knocked out and began to bleed.

Came out of uncunsioness and patched myself up and ran into the forrest. Ate some and thought it was some buggy shit I didnt see in the ground or something I had crawled over and injured myself on or it was something weird in the area when a whole hangar had exploded, never seen that before.

Then it happened again and this time I died.

I disconnected as fast as possible, tried another server but I were still dead and lost all my gear :(.

Were I killed by a hacker or what happened? Saw some youtube video where they mentioned something about a hack where you break your legs etc if you come close to the hacker?

Had that happen when we crashed an AN-2 into a Huey. Made a death zone outside Cherno; about 200m radius.

Seriously don't get why this mod generated so much hype within the masses. Everyone that plays whines like a B when they lose their gear.

Like a bunch of 2 year olds...mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!

Mind you, this guys rant is rather tame, but the whole "I disconnected as fast as possible, tried another server but I were still dead and lost all my gear" shit is what sets me off.

Seriously don't get why this mod generated so much hype within the masses. Everyone that plays whines like a B when they lose their gear.

Mind you, this guys rant is rather tame, but the whole "I disconnected as fast as possible, tried another server but I were still dead and lost all my gear" shit is what sets me off.

This isn't about losing his gear. He's asking if a hacker killed him or was it a natural cause.

Was playing on Chernarus. Went to NW airfield and one of the two northern hangars was just ruble and the buildings close by. I crawled up to it but then suddenly I broke my legs and got knocked out and began to bleed.

Came out of uncunsioness and patched myself up and ran into the forrest. Ate some and thought it was some buggy shit I didnt see in the ground or something I had crawled over and injured myself on or it was something weird in the area when a whole hangar had exploded, never seen that before.

Then it happened again and this time I died.

I disconnected as fast as possible, tried another server but I were still dead and lost all my gear :(.

Were I killed by a hacker or what happened? Saw some youtube video where they mentioned something about a hack where you break your legs etc if you come close to the hacker?

Seems very strange...what server were you on by the way?

Because it's one thing to get killed by bandits and snipers which are part of the game (and which people still whine like bitches about). It's another to just be walking through the woods and suddenly drop dead for no reason because some fuckhead decided to spoil everyone's game.

Sorry I dont remember the server :(, and it is like bfisher said that if you get killed legitimate and lose your stuff you may get annoyed but its a part of the game and you have to accept it.

But if you lose your stuff that you have played hours to get by getting killed by a hacker or some stupid bug in the game that you dont have any chance to void then its not so easy to accept and you get angry.