I am a noob and have searched and dont understand anything. haha! ok i purchased a server from hbf. i would like to make it a public hive and get an instance id but when i go to the form to get permission it starts asking me bout the server info and i dont have any. could someone give me it or walk me through how to get this going. i read and searched but nothing is really helping me or im just plain dumb and its right in front of me. the server is private right now and is us 5490.

Edited by tibocheeks1988

I am a noob and have searched and dont understand anything. haha! ok i purchased a server from hbf. i would like to make it a public hive and get an instance id but when i go to the form to get permission it starts asking me bout the server info and i dont have any. could someone give me it or walk me through how to get this going. i read and searched but nothing is really helping me or im just plain dumb and its right in front of me. the server is private right now and is us 5490.

Hi there,

Please contact me (via PM) with your name or email address so that I may transfer your server over to an official one if you still prefer. This will not incur any fees onto your account.

Thanks,

Kiotie

HFBServers Support