marjahgrunt0331

[3TOG] Realistic Horror Survival server with RPG Elements.

I do believe I've sent everyone their invitation, if not feel free to bug either me, or Larline for your passwords, and TS3 address. Also do understand rMod is now active on our server, and is required to play on it.

Link/Description on what it is, and does. Also some instructions for installation. It's actually very fast, and simple, but if you need additional help message me, or Larline, or even feel free to ask here, in case others wish have trouble as well.

http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers/

• Like 1

I'm glad we've gotten some people's interests! Airborne and I have both had some experience with RP in the past, through forums and other games, so I'm hoping that we can use what we've learned here.

• Like 1

No invite yet, that's ok I won't get a chance to play till next weekend

Sorry about that, I'll send you an invite, I wasn't 100% sure if you had received one, or if you were still interested. Be sure to check your mail, sending an invitation now.

Oh and I really do like to role play, this would be awesome, I have some friends who would like to join to, so I would like to discuss getting them on the server and what ping limits are if any, thanks

• Like 1

Message sent, mrbravo66, and we can talk about modifying the maximum ping if you think that might be an issue. Hope to see you in-game.

Message sent, mrbravo66, and we can talk about modifying the maximum ping if you think that might be an issue. Hope to see you in-game.

Please don't modify ping!

I'm in Aus bro

I was only thinking of raising the maximum ping before BattlEye kicks, don't worry.

Emphasis on the possible, and if we do end up with it, it will be a long ways ahead in the future, so no worries for now.

Sounds like my cup of tea, love to roleplay, only played for a few days though so very green and have only tried servers heavily modded with loads of weapons ect, looking to survive on merit and not get shot by some trigger happy nut every five mins :)

UK player play most nights for an hour or so

count me in if you will let me :)

Q

PM sent!

As an additional announcement to those already on the server, 3TOG is looking to grow.

We want mentally and emotionally mature players who enjoy using solid tactics, teamwork, and communication. No knowledge of tactics or exceptional gaming skill required as those can be taught, what's important is not always winning, nice though that may be, what's important for us is having fun. If you think you meet that and are interested, message me or Airborne and we can get started!

Guys the server is really good, try and request to join and get on here and get your friends on this server is great!

I´d like to play on your server...I played two months ago for the last time because hacking and scripting (and banditry of noobs) was so annoying...I want to give the game another chance on private servers...

PMs sent!

We've been considering switching the server to first person only, once we have a solid idea ourselves we'll see with our players how they would feel about moving to first person. There's hope yet!

Hello. I have been moving around through private and public servers. Me and the wife just want ONE to call our home, where we can survive and make our own little camp with our own supplies and a vehicle or 2. Help when someone needs it and hope to not get shot on site by every single person in the map. though understandable there are always going to be a few. We would really like to try this server out. Thanks

We both really enjoy the 3rd person view though so would not be staying if it switched to 1st person only

Edited by Gravenhawk

I'm definitely interested. I already have rmod downloaded from previous server needs. I'm a long time player looking for a home again. I've contributed a lot of ideas and such to the forums if you look up my history... And I always play clean. I've been dyin for a good first person only server.

My ingame name: -rgs- Odin