Sign in to follow this  
The Stoned Wolf

Holy Mother of FN FALs...

So after generously getting blood bagged by some kind medics, I set off to get some food as I have none at the moment. As I headed down to Zeleno I noticed smoke rising in the air and it, of course, turned out to be a heli crash. Anyway, I painstakingly rolled up to the chopper. Now, let me just say right now that the FAL is probably my favorite assault rifle, however I practically never take them because the ammo for them is (sadly) ridiculously rare and hard to find. However I came upon the chopper to see not one, not two, but FOUR FN FALs (one of which happened to be a PVS4). So, as nonchalantly as a homeless African child in a free all-you-can-eat buffet, I took the PVS4 variant, took what must have been 6-7 or so mags, and then ran off cackling like a maniac.

Just wanted to share ;)

Edited by Excision
  • Like 2

TL;DR

FAL is my favorite assault weapon but I never take them because ammo is too rare, but I got about 7 mags this time and a PVS-4 variant.

(And if this was too long, I'd hate to see you read a single paragraph in a book >.< )

Edited by Excision
  • Like 1

Ok.

I found the FN FAL when suddenly.... AN UNDEAD ZOMBIE DRAGON RAISED FROM THE GRAVE AND I WAS FORCED TO USE... THE POWER OF ZEN TO DEFEAT THE MASSIVE BEAST. But suddenly, a giant talking hamburger slapped my ass and I peppersprayed him in the face. Unfortunately he called on the powers of the fast food gods, and I was doomed...

• Like 1

I thought FALs were a dime a dozen at heli crashes. sounds like this is a typical heli crash.

As for the NV FAL, I'm glad to hear at least someone likes them. I think they're garbage. Can't use them during the day because it will blind you. Can't use them at night if you have HDR on high because it will fuck up your natural night vision adaptation for who knows how long.

I thought FALs were a dime a dozen at heli crashes. sounds like this is a typical heli crash.

As for the NV FAL, I'm glad to hear at least someone likes them. I think they're garbage. Can't use them during the day because it will blind you. Can't use them at night if you have HDR on high because it will fuck up your natural night vision adaptation for who knows how long.

I never use a scope for assault weapons as I'm almost exclusively short-range with them, and if it does happen to be night this in particular will help me out. And yes, single FN FALs are quite common but I've never seen a quadruple pair.

Edited by Excision

Ok.

I found the FN FAL when suddenly.... AN UNDEAD ZOMBIE DRAGON RAISED FROM THE GRAVE AND I WAS FORCED TO USE... THE POWER OF ZEN TO DEFEAT THE MASSIVE BEAST. But suddenly, a giant talking hamburger slapped my ass and I peppersprayed him in the face. Unfortunately he called on the powers of the fast food gods, and I was doomed...

ROFL

FN FAL isnt an assualt rifle, it is a Battle Rifle. (Too much Arma)

I found 2 crash sites last night...1 with 4 M14 Aim's, which in my opinion are rubbish, but also an FN FAL and some mags for my DMR so I was over the moon since I had died the day before with DMR and FN FAL...I then found another 2 FN FAL's at a crash site later on. And then a hacker teleported to me and a friend at our truck and killed us shortly after. Oh well :|