xcell

Hacker on LU511

Required:

* Server: LU 511

* Time: 23:20(11:20 PM) GMT+1

* What happened during the incident: Group of guys showed out of nowhere south of Stary Sobor and started shooting my mates out of nowhere. They killed us all in matter of minutes even tho my friends were really good hidden.They just found them without much trouble just walking to them and instantly shooting after comming from the corner. Later I came to Stary Sobor and killed two of them and one guy DC'd while checking their gear they were fully geared and both of them had a Radio...

Proof:

6j9ag.jpg

vSwIS.jpg

The guy with the radio is called Leftuppa and the other one [NaF] LouTrelus was also fully geared (also with radio) but before I took screenshot got shot by that DC'd fag.

Hi Xcell,

Thanks for your report, i'm one of the admin, i'll check the logs. Don't be afraid to come back on our server, we try to detect hackers as best we can.

DJ_Teschmi

Ok so this is probably going to sound really weird but I don't know how to make my own thread so I thought I'd post it here. My in game name is Smiley and you might have seen me because me and a group of friends have been playing for a while. So we had been doing really well and set up base and had a white pickup truck and two tents at a base that was very well hidden. We got into a bit of trouble on the way back from looting a place and we ran into a guy with a DMR or so we think. 6 of us were in a Ural and he managed to shoot 4 of us and me and my friend got away. We were halfway back and in the clear when all of a sudden I got thrown out of the Ural for no reason and then a zombie as per usual teleported and hit me and I got knocked out. I then got back up and fell over in a weird way like a rag doll and couldn't do anything so I had to re-log When I came back I got hit again and was bleeding with no bandages and my friend couldn't bandage me because i was invisible to me so I died :/ Then my friend got kicked for no reason... When he came back the Ural was gone this was about 30 seconds after he had left? So we lost all our stuff. So we walked all the way to our base where our white pick up truck was gone? :o Which is pretty much impossible to have been seen but all of our other stuff in our tents were still there... So I think either there has been hacking or a bug :/ And I know this is a lot of writing to read so as you can tell i am very concerned "A bit sad :L" But I hope you can do something about it because I'm really annoyed :/ Like give us our stuff back or something because I think our cars were teleported that's really the only explanation of all the weird things going on.. Thank you for reading :)

Hi Smiley,

Thanks for your report, we have a dedicated thread called "LU511" if you want to ask or report something, we also provide a dedicated email address: dayzlu511@gmail.com for any request.

Regarding your problem, with Ameo we are working on a new system to auto-ban all kind of teleports, at the moment we only detect automatically several teleporters but not all, after reviewing the logs of course we ban all teleporters but the damage is already done :( .

Be sure that we are doing our best to improve our anti-cheat system.

Our server contains 4 white pickup and it will be impossible to retrieve it 4 days after the issue, sorry to say that but for the moment we have to play with these problems. You know, we are playing this game for 6 month and every week we loose stuff and vehicles because of hackers <_< , the first times we was really annoyed but now we are playing with...

My advice will be to store stuff in tents instead of vehicles and if you can try to pitch your tents at differents places on the map.

The next time you will be victim of hack, don't hesitate to contact us (Ameo or me) in the lobby.

See you soon.

DJ Teschmi

Edited by DJ_Teschmi