koolaidlips

should they roll back the update?

i like the direction of the patch but the values are too extreme .. it breaks the atmosphere of what was intended.. zombies cannot see from great distances.. we shouldn't have to treat zombies like a sniper .. well not too much but hiding yes .. thats bad ass and scary. but not to this degree.. plus there are alot of bugs... we updated our servers and every player got nuked killed ,had crazy spawns.. people shot weapons and it duped ammo lol.. good direction just a littleto high on value wise plus zombies are way to fucking strong.. no zombie can kick a mans ass 1 on 1 ..a group yes.. thats what makes them dangerous in groups plus should not respawn fast at all.. players should have the right to clear an area without getting spawn killed if they spend the ammo.

YES

half the crap they said was fixed wasn't..

zeds cant see through walls or attack through walls anymore.. fucking BULLSHIT I've almost died already because of it and how strong they are now.

Tents can be places anywhere cept inside buildings.... WRONG

going prone on the ground shouldn't aggro these bastard zombies. Maybe if using shift while prone to crawl fast but if we crawl slow they shouldn't see us unless they are really close with LOS..

Spawning is fuckin out of hand as well.

I'd be cool with a rollback.

What is there to roll back? The patch is perfectly fine - besides a few minor bugs. Yes, the zombie spawn rate is a tad high, this has happened before in a patch. It's not a big deal - it is easily manageable.

This is what is annoying, players thinking everything needs to be handed to them on a silver platter. It's hard - but get over it, it's a game.

Yes they should roll it back to 1.6. The game is getting much worse.

No global chat so can't speak to anyone or find friends or ask for help and now infinite, all seeing, speed hacking, no clipping zombies are chasing down unarmed suvivors.

You guys do know what an alpha is right? It means they still adding new content to the game and there will be lotta bugs and glitches and things not working right.

In beta they will work on ironing out all the bugs and making a smoother game experience. Till then though we are here to test out the new content they are adding so they can adjust as necessary.

It seems to me people think this is a released live version of a game and are threatening to "cancel there subs" because the game has bugs lol.

Yes. He had a winning formula before, Challenging and fun, all we needed was tweaks and content and some more features.

This? This is stepping backwards and sucked all the fun out.

You quickly learn how to deal with the new zombies. At first my friend and I thought this was way to hard, but then we learned how to out think the zombies. Try throwing cans or have one person lead them away while the other loots. The zombies aren't easy to lose but they aren't impossible.

You quickly learn how to deal with the new zombies. At first my friend and I thought this was way to hard' date=' but then we learned how to out think the zombies. Try throwing cans or have one person lead them away while the other loots. The zombies aren't easy to lose but they aren't impossible.

[/quote']

Having one person lead them away while the other loots requires you to work with someone else. I usually play with friends myself, but some of the most harrowing and fun sessions I've had have been as a lone wolf surviving in the wilderness and sneaking into town for supplies. Also, it means drawing a ton of attention to yourself and inviting a bandit to take you down. A lot of the people who seem to embrace the "hardcore" changes talk about realism. It's not realistic for zombies to keep spawning the second one dies. It's not realistic for them to agro from the far side of a building (which they still do), or for every zombie within hundreds of yards to know exactly where a shot came from and make a beeline for it.

NO, its flawed but rolling back an Alpha is silly, you just update it with fixes.

One of the pitfalls of making a game for hardcore players/fans alone is that you will discourage new players. Also when making a game you have to take into consideration that your alpha testers (who are very vocal) get more skilled at the game and do not represent the whole market. If you isolate new players with extreme difficulty levels you are going to bite into your own sales and damage the future franchise.

For commercial reasons alone I think you should consider the effect of the recent changes.

I've been trying to install for over 12 hours. So i guess I cant really say.

Rocket definitely needs to update the starting gear, maybe so you have 1 item of food, a makarov with 1 or 2 mags instead of no gun at all

No' date=' just like other patches once people figure out how to adjust their playstyles they'll stop complaining.

[/quote']

EXCATLY THIS!! happens on every game, people get use to a play style then along comes a patch and they all cry! suck it up and get use it it people!

There is no adjusting. It's broken. I think the people who are saying it's great look like fools' date=' because it's obviously messed up and not functioning as intended.

[/quote']

it's alpha...what do you expect?

@warbo201: are you mentally retarded?

have one person lead them away while the other loots. The zombies aren't easy to lose but they aren't impossible.

Dumbest advice I've heard yet.