x0pticLukeZz

UK498 Jesus Christ

* Server this happened on. UK498

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 15:55-16:20 GMT and ongoing

* What happened during the incident. The hacker named Jesus Christ teleported several players, killing some, spawning weapons for others, speaking in side chat and admitting his exploits etc. I'd take screenshots but there doesn't seem to be an ingame function.. surely there's server logs that can back me up.

Edit: he finally got kicked around 16:26 for a create vehicle restriction

Edited by x0pticLukeZz

I can confirm Jesus Christ is a hacker.

He was banned from my server yesturday for doing the same thing and

i do have the logs to prove it.

http://pastebin.com/uKh8HGnU

I would suggest a ban on all servers for this one.

He causes major lag also.

Edited by UXFaz

Just a further addition for other admins, This C U Next Tuesday through his scumbangness hacks managed to generate a 10gb! arma2AOserver.rpt Get this goon added to your ban lists now. PM me if want the GUID, This will be submitted to the Community Ban List.

In relation to file sizes, we try to keep ours below 50mb (rename and create new).

d.

The Guid is the same as Faz posted. The only reason our log became that large was due to his hacks. My normal mode of operation is to download and clear the logs on each reboot. At each reboot the largest log is the scripts.log, mainly due to the latest scripts.txt filter I grabbed from the community ban list site, that I can live with, all other logs stay around 10mb at the most.