Sign in to follow this  
Jonteee_l

I got banned when my friend was playing and not me

Hey guys!

So i let my friend try out dayz for some hours while i was gone he had slept over the night after a party and me and my family where going away, so when i came back almost he called me and said he got globally banned, and i asked why, he said he climbed a ladder on a fire station and it stod he Tped and for that he got global banned on MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!

So now i bought a new arma 2 combined operations and i'm installing it now but i'm wondering will it fix the global banned or is it there whatever i do?!

Inb4graveyard. DayZ staff have no control over global bans, contact battleye! That is also a really cr*p excuse, what hacks did you download?

Edit: BattlEye never makes a false ban...

Edited by MacabreLlama99
  • Like 1

Incase you don't know how to contact BattlEye (I've heard this before), here is their support email: support@battleye.com

Hello there

I'm sorry to hear about your "friend". If he exists, perhaps he's not the type of person you should associate with as he obviously has no respect for you or your property.

Depending on what has occourred you may well have to wipe your drive of possible Key stealers.

Do a search of the forums and or Google before you reinstall.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1