Sign in to follow this  
knar33

Looking for one or two more to complete our squad (EU)

We are a small group of bandits looking for more mature and skilled players, preferably from Europe. At the moment we are a 4 man group but we need one or two more to complete our ground squad. We have only played together for a few weeks, but in that time we have developed a solid system to ensure tactical advantage. What we expect in a potential recruit is someone in our age group (20+) who knows the game in and out, is willing to play seriously whenever we are on a raid or in a combat situation, and has the time to play as much as we do. We have tents scattered across multiple servers, and we are able to gear up a new recruit if needed. We only play on official Chernarus servers at the moment, and we use Skype for communications.

The group is split up into a sniper and a ground squad, and they will be set up as follows:

Sniper - As50, m107, or DMR depending on the situation

Spotter - m14 AIM or FN/FAL

Machine Gunner - Mk48 Mod 0 or m240

Marksman - M16 Acog and/or m14 Aim

Assault Rifleman - m16, m4, FN/FAL, or G36 when they are added in the next patch

Team leader - M203 grenade launcher (if we recruit more than 1 new member)

For now I am machine gunner and the other is the marksman, but we are open to changing if a new member strongly prefers one of these roles (except for sniper/spotter). If you are interested in joining, send me a PM or reply in this thread and we will get back as soon as possible.

Happy hunting :)

Edited by Knar

I'm not from EU but I am looking to find a clan/group to play with.

Steam ID: Sharugami

Feel free to add me. I'm sadly very.. inexperienced x.x and looking to familiarize myself more with the game. Thanks~ ^^

We are looking mainly for exsperinced members, from europe.. or people who can play euro time.. We are trying to make a strong setup of skill, exsperince and will power

Best regards Jonas

Dont be sorry mate :) thanks for your reply... and good luck finding what ur looking for

You got skype?

Yes we use Skype for communications, editing OP to include this.

I'm a EU Player,i'm playing dayz since august 2012 builded up many skill.

I prefer to be a sniper .

got good tactical communication and sight.

Hey buddy, u dident mention ur age.. and as mentioned.. our sniper slot is currently full