Brecken

On now looking for 3-5 people! Read!

Hey all, I am Brecken. I am 20 years old, I have been playing solo for about 3 weeks or so now learning the basics and I got it down now. I am on a private hive but we can all start fresh on a new server and see how far we can get and enjoy it. I will be on for the next 3-5 hours and just looking for people with mics and everything to join up and have fun with me. If your looking to have fun. Message me here or via skype Cl0ud25 is name. If anything I will prob but vent up but I have to set it back up unless someone here has a vent place we can use to talk. We will probably play on a 15-30 person server and go from there. If your up add this below

Name:

Mic:

On right now:

Also we do not kill people without weapons but anyone else is free game if they are any kind of threat.

I don't mind playing with someone. As long as your fine with me being new. I can kill zombies and do all the basics just not good when I have 4-5 after me at once.

I've noticed if i go up to people without a weapon they don't even know i'm there. Good thing till they ditch me and I have no weapons.

Name: Brad

Mic:yES?

On right now: Ya.

Also we do not kill people without weapons but anyone else is free game if they are any kind of threat.

Most people have weapons though.

Most people have weapons though.

...so? Your post is somewhat pointless. He is merely saying that he doesn't kill people that are unarmed.

I also looking for friendly players, I'm survival type of gamer in Day Z.

Name:Nerijus

Mic:Yes

On right now:Yes

Edited by BlueMoonTM

Name: Ren

Mic:Yes

On right now: In like 20 minutes

Edited by Sharugami

Mic: yeah

On right now: negative, but i am on skype you can add me " xxxxAnThRaXxxxx "

Edited by xxxxAnThRaXxxxx

Mic: yeah

On right now: no since its boring playing solo

Name: Scott

Mic: Yeah

On right now: Yeah. Add me on Skype : D16Boosted

Edited by Lixamo

Yet another one that should be in Private Hive Discussion Forum? Or perhaps I'm wrong. I'll check.

I think your wrong bud..just looking for survivor buddies. Not making a private hive or nothing.

...so? Your post is somewhat pointless. He is merely saying that he doesn't kill people that are unarmed.

And im saying most people are armed, now if you think about it for a sec........it translates to he kills most people (or tries to anyway). and my point is he should probably be looking for players like himself in the bandit section.

Thats the first post from a mod on this forum i've seen where i have said to myself dumb arse.

Edited by DMC14

and my point is he should probably be looking for players like himself in the bandit section.

It is not a clear implication and somehow I doubt the OP saw your hidden point.