deceitfulburger

The dumbest/funniest things you've seen in DayZ?

What gear did you get?

DMR and basically a full tool kit within the exception or an entrenching tool the Alice pack came in handy too lol

I was running through most northern part of the forest when I stummbled across a camp that I pressumed was hacked (had a lot of as50s, ghilles, svd camos, nvgs, satchel charges and whatnot) so I beging to look through the cars and tents, as I'm doing so, I notice a player logs in ( he was crouched near a tent as he flashed and disappeared for a split second). Quickly, I run away to a nearby tree where I could keep eyes on him

He spawns in abd starts checking the tents and vehicles, obviously, he's the owner or one of the owners of the camp. I pop out from the tree and kill him, he then proceeds to flame me over side chat and so on. So I decide to try and pull a little stunt. I leave his body there with all his loot on it, and I take a satchel and place them around the cars, so that when he comes to loot the body, the explosion of the cars will destroy the camp along with sending him flying.

I wait about 45 mintues and see him come back and he heads straight for the body, the satchels go off but to my surprise the radius wasn't large enough to kill him. But to my satisfaction, a part of the car flys into the air and lands directly on top of him, killing him. I never laughed so hard at anything on this game. He didn't even rage, he just aborted and I never saw him again

• Like 5

It's between two of my stories:

1. When I was new, me and a bandit had a stare-down (I was in the hangar, he was behind a fence, but we were both so terrified we wouldn't come out), and a guy in a zombie skin ran up and just stared at me. then he dropped. The bandit player had thought he was a zombie. Funny thing was, I saw him later, alive, looting a body.

2. I was searching for a vehicle in a town with an unpronounceable name, and then suddenly I heard an engine. I come out to see who was taking the car, only to see that this guy had managed to drive the car straight a telephone pole. Then it blew up.

• Like 1

Dumbest thing? Everytime I get in a helicopter.

Nice. I actually spent like 2 hours in the scenario for the Takistan so I could fly a huey, because I had many mishaps.

I was running through most northern part of the forest when I stummbled across a camp that I pressumed was hacked (had a lot of as50s, ghilles, svd camos, nvgs, satchel charges and whatnot) so I beging to look through the cars and tents, as I'm doing so, I notice a player logs in ( he was crouched near a tent as he flashed and disappeared for a split second). Quickly, I run away to a nearby tree where I could keep eyes on him

He spawns in abd starts checking the tents and vehicles, obviously, he's the owner or one of the owners of the camp. I pop out from the tree and kill him, he then proceeds to flame me over side chat and so on. So I decide to try and pull a little stunt. I leave his body there with all his loot on it, and I take a satchel and place them around the cars, so that when he comes to loot the body, the explosion of the cars will destroy the camp along with sending him flying.

I wait about 45 mintues and see him come back and he heads straight for the body, the satchels go off but to my surprise the radius wasn't large enough to kill him. But to my satisfaction, a part of the car flys into the air and lands directly on top of him, killing him. I never laughed so hard at anything on this game. He didn't even rage, he just aborted and I never saw him again

LOL. What a great idea, I probably would have panicked and ran, I'd get so paranoid with all that gear, on one private hive I killed some idiot at NWAF and stole his DMR, now I'm too paranoid to go anywhere. Whenever I log into that server I run for about 300 meters then I get too nervous and log out.

I hate this game for the feelings it gives me.

Love it for the feels it gives me.

It's between two of my stories:

1. When I was new, me and a bandit had a stare-down (I was in the hangar, he was behind a fence, but we were both so terrified we wouldn't come out), and a guy in a zombie skin ran up and just stared at me. then he dropped. The bandit player had thought he was a zombie. Funny thing was, I saw him later, alive, looting a body.

2. I was searching for a vehicle in a town with an unpronounceable name, and then suddenly I heard an engine. I come out to see who was taking the car, only to see that this guy had managed to drive the car straight a telephone pole. Then it blew up.

I think the second one takes the cake.

I think the second one takes the cake.

Yeah, me too. I was sad about the car. I did get a better backpack out of it though.

A friend of mine and I had found a mostly complete bus parked by the tents in Balotta, so we fixed it, and road off into the sunset. Awesome! It's getting dark in game and late irl so we decide to find a place to stash it so we can log and start driving north. We're making slow progress through Nazidino when my friend slightly hits into something in the road. He says "I think we lost a wheel" and I was like "hmm" and we continued down the road for about another 15 feet. And then it fucking exploded out of nowhere, killing him and throwing me off into the grass. I managed to not get killed by now spawning zombies while unconscious and almost made it out of town alive with both my gear and my friends before I missed a shot with a silenced weapon and went down for the count... we ended up being obligated to go back there in the dark and rain because I had NVGs at the time. We call that long windy road leading to Nazidino "the trail of tears" now >_<

My over powered fal that and friends UAZ made of flubber.

Pm for server invite.. (shameless plug)

My over powered fal that and friends UAZ made of flubber.

Pm for server invite.. (shameless plug)

After the vehicle launch, you start the excited laughing and it almost rolled me out of meh chair. Love that uncontrollable laugh feeling, good shit indeed.

I'm slightly losing my faith in humanity: http://dayzmod.com/f...1/#entry1097249

The funniest part of this post, is that you are "slightly" loosing your faith... Where have you been man? You did see his name was captian QQ. Honestly, after reading his request, I wanted to reach through the screen and rip his little 12 year old ears off his spoiled head.

A friend of mine and I had found a mostly complete bus parked by the tents in Balotta, so we fixed it, and road off into the sunset. Awesome! It's getting dark in game and late irl so we decide to find a place to stash it so we can log and start driving north. We're making slow progress through Nazidino when my friend slightly hits into something in the road. He says "I think we lost a wheel" and I was like "hmm" and we continued down the road for about another 15 feet. And then it fucking exploded out of nowhere, killing him and throwing me off into the grass. I managed to not get killed by now spawning zombies while unconscious and almost made it out of town alive with both my gear and my friends before I missed a shot with a silenced weapon and went down for the count... we ended up being obligated to go back there in the dark and rain because I had NVGs at the time. We call that long windy road leading to Nazidino "the trail of tears" now >_<

Every road has some tears stained on the asphalt.

Me and my bro(both armed with DMR and ghilie) in a sundat were looting a destroy tank spawn uphill on an open field. Looted a DMR as my bro was guarding/hiding around the sundat. As I was returning to the sundat, I see a betty van(bandit armed with assault rifle) and another sundat(bandit's buddy) coming in hot and parked behind our sundat. They stopped, took cover behind their betty van and typed in chat to my bro, "drop your gun and you will not be killed". At that moment which they have not noticed, I was still on the open field, immediately hit the deck and took aim . 2 seconds later, they open fire, Immediately took out the bandit's buddy while my bro took out the bandit a few moments later. They logged instantly after being killed.

Dayz_zps1dcb585f.jpg

Edited by squarebox
  • Like 1

So myself and a friend are leaving elektro supermarket, we already know theres a bambi around and as we are leaving I look over my shoulder and see this guy stop and aim at me, I run to a fence and hear:

Pop Pop Pop Pop from a silenced MP5 and at the same time "IM FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY!"

I dive behind the fence, lean out and shoot the guy in the chest with my winchester and listen to the screams as he is torn apart while he is still yelling FRIENDLY FRIENDLY WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME?

This all took about 5 seconds to pass:

So he sees two people less than a second from moving behind a fence, opens fire (hitting me once) while all the time telling us he was friendly.

Funny thing is, he actually sounded like he meant it

I was running through some distant forest at night, and eventually decided to go afk for 5 minutes. Imagine my horror when I've returned back to my PC, put out the fire, and found two guys in ghillies aiming almost at me, in 20 meters or so! I killed them immediately, but they seemed to be AFK too.

As it turned out later in the side chat, they were waiting for the third guy to run from the coast to his body (I didn't notice it at all), and they went AFK just before I found the place. They were sitting there all the time.

Edited by KizUrazgubi

So myself and a friend are leaving elektro supermarket, we already know theres a bambi around and as we are leaving I look over my shoulder and see this guy stop and aim at me, I run to a fence and hear:

Pop Pop Pop Pop from a silenced MP5 and at the same time "IM FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY!"

I dive behind the fence, lean out and shoot the guy in the chest with my winchester and listen to the screams as he is torn apart while he is still yelling FRIENDLY FRIENDLY WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME?

This all took about 5 seconds to pass:

So he sees two people less than a second from moving behind a fence, opens fire (hitting me once) while all the time telling us he was friendly.

Funny thing is, he actually sounded like he meant it

Did you not realise he was firing the new Healing Bullets which remove hunger, thirst and rasie your Blood by 1000 points per hit?

• Like 1

Actually the stupidest thing I've seen was something I did, unintentionally. Basically it was due to the bug in arma of running you slightly forward before dropping in the prone position, but I was on top of the schoolhouse/office building thing near the supermarket so it ended up automatically running me off into the air like one of those road runner cartoons and falling to my incapacity and immediate death.

Funniest thing? I sat on a rock with about 50 zombies around me, calling them my minions and waiting for unsuspecting foes to come investigate the zombies. Then I ran at them, saying "Hey buddy! Help me with zombies :D?" Then, when he fired at me/zombies, I ran back to the rock, and the zombies raped him. He was like "Why didn't you help?" and my only answer, which was the truth, was "I have no meds sowwy :("

Velvet got a our PBX boat stuck on shore a bit so i took the UAZ and gently tapped it at 2km when it launches into orbit at mach 3 to comically land in the water ready to go

It's not my funniest, but it's my shortest. Littlepip and I were refueling our hatchback that had found with our little bird. A third friend we'll call AJ was going into the gas station to check for supplies, when Littlepip decides to toss a frag grenade at the gas station, but not before warning AJ. The frag sails from Littlepip's hand, landing as AJ turns to run. AJ made it a solid seven feet away from the gas station before the explosion. So did the grenade, which had bounced off the windowsill and landed completely not in the gas station. We're still scraping bits of him off the floor.

• Like 1

It always makes me chuckle when I see players that haven't changed their name or don't know how to.

For example:

"Robinson family was killed"

• Like 1

I was being chased in Cherno by a guy with a zombie face who was trying to sell me drugs over the mic. I later witnessed a Bambis Anonymous meeting in the church. The next day...My friend found a biplane and flew it into the church. A lot of bambis died that day....