deceitfulburger

The dumbest/funniest things you've seen in DayZ?

I was running around in Elektro armed with my trusty winchester when I decided I needed some medical supplies. So off to the hospital I go. Not wanting to give away my passion by shooting the glass I decide to go around back and check the roof. Once I had climbed the ladder I hear someone in direct chat telling me they are friendly and not to shoot. I did not see anyone on the roof so I say ok no problem. After saying that I see a guy roll out from behind one of the chimney things armed with a Lee. I think to myself "oh god this was a trap!!". Then to my amazement the guy kept on rolling and right off the roof he went. After searching his body I found all the medical supplies I needed and a awesome story to share with people.

Reminds me of a Limp Bizkit song, keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

• Like 7

Reminds me of a Limp Bizkit song, keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

Ha, beans for you...

I was in the Supermarket in Elektro. A guy drove through the city, he wrote in the Sidechat, that he is friendly. I wrote back that I´m a lonely girl and asked if he would pick me up. He took me, showed me his other car and gave me a gun. I gave all the information to my buddy in the Ts. In a good spot, I thanked him and walked away. My buddy shot him. We had 2 cars and a lot of weapons. Thanks to the guy. And i´m sorry for that.

• Like 3

I was in the Supermarket in Elektro. A guy drove through the city, he wrote in the Sidechat, that he is friendly. I wrote back that I´m a lonely girl and asked if he would pick me up. He took me, showed me his other car and gave me a gun. I gave all the information to my buddy in the Ts. In a good spot, I thanked him and walked away. My buddy shot him. We had 2 cars and a lot of weapons. Thanks to the guy. And i´m sorry for that.

He was horny, he deserved it(for being horny over the internet)

• Like 3

Is being horny over the Internet a bad thing? ^^

This is the natural protective instincts of a man...It works almost every time.

Edited by TheTanteTerror

Ouch, natural exploits FTW.

• Like 3

Lol, I'll remember to ignore any please for help from German girls regardless of how horny I am.

• Like 7

basically a guy i killed while i was unarmed :lol:

spawned on namalsk and ran to a barn. see a guy looking at me with a winchester so i thought hes gunna shoot me then i spotted some zombies :)

i ran over to the zombies lured them to him he missed me with winchester zombies broke his leg :lol: i sat on his back and grabbed him and didnt let go :) he bledd out and then alt f4ed to escape me grabbing him then admin banned him for alt f4 ing :lol:

• Like 1

Ohh Fraggle you are such the charmer....

Ladies and Gentlemen i present the user CandyLOL...... i need not say anymore.

Oh god, I read a few posts of his in the graveyard....how could I forget him?

Ohh Fraggle you are such the charmer....

Ladies and Gentlemen i present the user CandyLOL...... i need not say anymore.

I raise you all of kn0x187YT's conspiracy threads!
  • Like 1

When I am screaming for help, with my sweet voice, you will help me, too. That I know for sure. *hrhrhr

I hope one day you run into FinKone on DayZ. You'll be screaming for help legit. ;)

I don't trust women. In a survival situation they stink worse then men. I cannot have this around my camp.

• Like 1

I will help you with my Mk 48 Mod 0 :)

You must pick up all the chicks XD

• Like 1

Lol, I'll remember to ignore any please for help from German girls regardless of how horny I am.

I will help you with my Mk 48 Mod 0 :)

You must pick up all the chicks XD

I have to respectfully disagree and move to the notion that he ... LAYS all the chicks.. get it? Har har... har...

Edited by FinKone
  • Like 4

I have to respectfully disagree and move to the notion that he ... LAYS all the chicks.. get it? Har har... har...

Well deserved beans sir.

Haven't had much experience but I remember running in cherno with my m14 aim and running near the church, out of the side of my sight I see some noob with a lee enfield taking aim at me, I turn somehow on him with my battlefield 3 reflexes and put 7 bullets into him and he starts crying in voice chat, he had a good 3 seconds to shoot me :P

Once agreed to meet up with a fella to trade some spare guns I had in my stash tent for meds and ammo for what I was using. On my way over to the trade spot, noticed some movement up in the hills, so snuck around to check it out. Lo and behold, there was my trade partner and two of his buddies, talking on the vocal chat and planning out the ambush. Lucky for me, I decided to bring a grenade to the meet, unlucky for them however, especially since they had plenty of nice things, including the stuff I needed.

Shame getting a good, honest trade is harder and harder these days.

• Like 1

How could we forget Apache? How I miss his insane ramblings and nonsense suggestions. I even remember when he was new to the forums. He PM'd asking why people weren't liking his suggestions and I literally spent a couple of hours chatting with him in PM offering him guidance and advice on making a suggestion and presenting it. He then ignored all of my advice and went on to become a legend in the suggestion thread.

• Like 3

dumbest ppl? basically anyone that uses the term "Bambi" - since the originator is Hypocrite Frankie.

• Like 3

dumbest ppl? basically anyone that uses the term "Bambi" - since the originator is Hypocrite Frankie.

You would of hated the Utes server I was playing on a long time ago then. It was like when Utes first came out on DZC, there were absolutely no guns and ofc there is one guy with a FN FAL with a terrible aim but a tremendous amount of ammo shooting at everyone and screaming in side chat "Bambi,Bambi,Bambi, where ya going Bambi".

• Like 2

You would of hated the Utes server I was playing on a long time ago then. It was like when Utes first came out on DZC, there were absolutely no guns and ofc there is one guy with a FN FAL with a terrible aim but a tremendous amount of ammo shooting at everyone and screaming in side chat "Bambi,Bambi,Bambi, where ya going Bambi".

Ahahahahhahahah!!!! Truly deserved that can of beans!!!