Sign in to follow this  
fittytucker69

Handcuffs

have you ever been in a firefight were cleary you were winning and some of the opposing side surrender and you don't want to kill them cos its a bit dishonourable so you take them prisoner but your still suspicious they might pull your 1911 out of your backpack and light you up what if you could cuff them. the cuffs would prevent them picking up anything and they would come off after some time 30 mins maybe i dunno add your 2 beans

What happens when zombies overrun your position and you have no way of defending yourself? What then?

have you ever been in a firefight were cleary you were winning and some of the opposing side surrender and you don't want to kill them cos its a bit dishonourable so you take them prisoner but your still suspicious they might pull your 1911 out of your backpack and light you up what if you could cuff them. the cuffs would prevent them picking up anything and they would come off after some time 30 mins maybe i dunno add your 2 beans

Dude have you even read the forums?

This topics still going elsewhere.......read dont type

Hello there

There are many many threads on this. Can you use one of them?

Rgds

LoK

I'm pretty sure that if you handcuff someone, he will just run off. Then you will either kill him or let him run off to get killed. Either way it's a waste of time.

I'm pretty sure that if you handcuff someone, he will just run off. Then you will either kill him or let him run off to get killed. Either way it's a waste of time.

People I hold at gunpoint tend to stay still.

People I hold at gunpoint tend to stay still.

I'm not sure if you're talking about real life or DayZ, but people in DayZ wont stay still. If you're not gonna kill a hostile player, avoid them.

There is already a thread on this, use the search function like the "please read" sticky says.

I don't undertsand this weird fantasy that people have about disarming others or taking them prisoners. If you don't trust someone at all, shoot first or avoid confrontation.

Nobody will make me drop my guns. Unless you have NVGs or a ghillie suit, your guns are your only worthy possession and there's no point giving them up to stay alive IMHO.

I don't undertsand this weird fantasy that people have about disarming others or taking them prisoners. If you don't trust someone at all, shoot first or avoid confrontation.

Nobody will make me drop my guns. Unless you have NVGs or a ghillie suit, your guns are your only worthy possession and there's no point giving them up to stay alive IMHO.

Which just means, you will be killed when instead you could have just been handcuffed when they have you pinned. It's a good idea but there is already a thread on this, some kind of man in power should throw this particular one in the graveyard.