Sign in to follow this  
socialcorpse

Lets get some more animations!

We have all been killed by some prick when we fresh spawn into the game. Then we find that same guy later on and kill them. This is an animation i feel that should be brought into the game and should take development priority over everything else... A pissing animation. Not only to desecrate the body of that bandit that killed you 20 times but also because my guy will drink like 50 cokes in a row and never piss. Im not a doctor or anything but that cant be healthy. It would be like the simpsons episode where the grandpa's kidneys explode from holding it. While we are on the subject of this and i know it is going to come up we do not need a pooping animation as this would be gross. Well gross unless you like scat stuff. And if thats the case hey lets be friends. Umm... Lets see... Please dont lock this thread, i am serious about this animation. Maybe after you pee on the body it leaves the stench of urine and when whoever comes back to the body their character gets all disoriented from the mixture of dehydrated urine and death rot.

Thank you and have a good day.

• Like 2

This can't be a serious post... anyway here's my answer: That pissing animation and what you want to do with it would be pretty immature imo.

Animation's are expensive to capture you do realize how they are made right? I will give you a hint it's not they just a guy in a motion capture suit.

Lol i thought this post would get some epic replies... But all i have gotten so far is seriousness. My efforts to be funny have failed immensely and now i will go kill myself.

• Like 3

Lol i thought this post would get some epic replies... But all i have gotten so far is seriousness. My efforts to be funny have failed immensely and now i will go kill myself.

Bit sad isnt it....after rocket being a bit of a soft on, the forums are mainly full of brown nosing half-smarts.

I do agree it would be nice to urinate on said owner of bambis....but maybe only after kd for bambi raper goes beyond 10:1.

burritoman, was that a joke?

Now I'm confused.

I might be a little crass, but the concept is sound.

Plus, with diseases being all the rage, it could be immensely satifying to take a leak all down one of those bambi-camping fucks.

You can get your gear back, but you might want to find some Dettol first.

Or Cillit Bang.

DISCLAIMER: Other brands are available. Probably.

I don't know.

Alright now I'm confuzzled reading over this thread again, Colossal mind fuck in here