Let7ing

Is there any age limit for DayZ??

If you go by my rules, if you're a sqeaker and you love using VOIP in sidechat, you're too young for DayZ. There are two squeakers on our server using sidechat, the admin has to kick them all the time.

• Like 1

Well, in order to play DayZ you have to purchase Arma 2 (with Arrowhead), which has PEGI 18+ ...

As for the DayZ Mod itself, i'm not aware of any age restriction, but it's pretty obvious from all the pictures and videos you might see. :)

Hope it helped.

When I searched for a forum like this the answer I was expecting was for character aging, not how old you have to be to play it

Age is only an approximate indicator of maturity, nature has a much better and far easier to police system.

if your voice hasn't broken yet then that indicates that your balls are yet to drop which means you have not passed through puberty which means, in a purely biological sense that you are still very much a child.

Why not add a filter to direct chat, if an unbroken male voice utters a single word then insta-kill/kick/ban.

edit - Chicks i'm afraid you might suffer as a result of this system. Sorry, but that is a small price to pay for a dayz without COD kiddies. Maybe there can be a mood detection system added, if an account holders in-game stats shows clearly that every 28 days or so there is an increase in Kill On Sight incidents or an uncharacteristic spike in rage quits for example then a post puberty female has been identified and no action is required.

Edited by wabbit

edit -Age is only an approximate indicator of maturity, nature has a much better and easier to police system.

if your voice hasn't broken yet then that indicates that your balls are yet to drop which means you have not passed through puberty which means, in a purely biological sense that you are still very much a child.

kids reach puberty at different ages though. it doesn't make you more mature just because you're a 12 y/o with a deep voice

kids reach puberty at different ages though. it doesn't make you more mature just because you're a 12 y/o with a deep voice

If mother nature and millions of years of evolution deems the individual mature enough for procreation and parenthood who are we to argue?

If mother nature and millions of years of evolution deems the individual mature enough for procreation and parenthood who are we to argue?

that's what all the pedophiles say ಠ_ಠ

• Like 2

"Internet is for the mature and open-minded" - Abraham Lincoln.