Cardas

US 220 With 21B {PASSWORD PROTECTED}

21st Ranger Battalion

We Fear no Evil, For We are Fear Incarnate

21’st Ranger Battalion is a fairly new clan, we are looking to expand and recruit experienced and non-experienced players no matter the age. All applicants are accepted. This clan is based on surviving and hunting bandit clans. We have our own teamspeak server, it will be used for training and undergoing Operations. 21st Ranger Battalion is not in any way a bandit clan. Our objective is to protect Chernarus and its inhabitants. We have strict rules but everyone finds a way to get used to them. This Clan operates as tactically as possible. Duties include, but are not limited to, fighting against crimes that endanger the peace and security of mankind, terrorism, corruption, and organized criminal activities in the sphere of management and economy, as well as other unlawful acts immediately threatening Chernarus' vital interests.

Hello all Dayz players, Due to an increase in Hacker activity on our server we are unfortunately required to Password protect the server now. If you would like to apply for the password to our server please just post in the thread and I will pm you about what we expect on our server as far as general server rules.

SERVER RULES:

- NO HACKING

-No voice over side chat (because that annoys the entire server)-

- No Duping

Alright, If you understand these rules and are willing to abide by them please post and I will talk to you about joining the server.

LINKS:

21B Recruitment Thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...en-recruitment/

21B Rulebook:https://docs.google.com/document/d/12e21kAaDWCH7kFfUaZaS2metgztqlst0VeZFSzF_D-A/edit

Edited by Cardas
  • Like 1

Anyone thinking of joining this clan should be careful. They're poor sports and the individuals that I came into contact with on their server US 220 hardly followed even their own rules. Originally they killed me after I walked around the side of a building aiming my pistol at a zombie that was following me, they did this after I stated clearly over the chat that I was a friendly and not hostile. They insisted that I fired at them, but I wasn't even aiming in their direction. The second time I came into contact with them was when my friend Toaster and I decided to get revenge, we attacked one of their helicopters that had landed West of the Power Station in Elektro. Toaster advanced down over the hill above the power station, and I made my way across the field to the South West using the trees as cover. We decided to abandon stealth and simply sprinted at the enemy hoping to catch them by surprise and get an advantage. I only spotted a single target who had gone prone and was covering a vector facing the Power Station, so I quickly moved forward and engaged, killing him with a quick burst from my M4. Afterwards I made a really stupid mistake and got into the passenger seat of the Helicopter, not even realizing that I'd done so due to the amount of time it's been since my friend and I have played the game, or ARMA II. I was also pretty excited that we had met with such success, and so I was a little on edge and not thinking very clearly. Approximately 25-30 seconds after I entered the helicopter I was banned by a server administrator, an administrator that just happened to be part of the clan we had attacked.

At that time Toaster had made it down the hill and was watching the helicopter, before he was killed by another member of the 21B. It might also be added that him and I were sitting right next to one another the entire time this whole scenario went down. We often get together and play games on the weekend, and we had decided to revisit an old game we hadn't played in awhile. It's unfortunate that our experience came to such a halt, because we were genuinely having fun playing on 21B's server. I was banned while sitting in the helicopter because I was supposedly spotted teleporting by a few of their members. They claimed that I was using scripts. You decide. Clearly the administrators being part of 21B, being part of the clan are incapable of acting impartially to enemies of their group. Kill the clan enjoy a ban.

• Like 2

i would like to be whitelisted.. i was just on and i had alot of fun on the server. also in game name is Patrick

Edited by rickmiso

Dear lord.... I wasn't expecting this many replies so soon.... O.o

@Sainton first off, this is all hearsay, I do not see any evidence that supports your claims of admin abuse/ Poor sportsmanship. Secondly, our ROE clearly states that any 21B member is clear to engage a target if he feels threatened by said target. Third, I am very sorry your time on our server ended so harshly, If you want to discuss the ban in more detail please PM me instead of posting on our clan recruitment and server threads.

Thanks,

Kris

Still hackers, man. Come on.

Sorry about that man, we haven't incorporated the PW yet so that we can give more people some time to hear about the new PW protection. The pw will be in use no later than 7 o'clock central time tonight.

Oh, and the "Kill the clan, enjoy a ban" comment. I have been killed multiple times on the server, several people have managed to kill me and have never been banned, all they received from me was a gg compliment.

Edited by Cardas

Heya. I would love to be able to play on your server. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks!

• Like 1

been an avid player on this server and am happy to support the reduction of hackers please hit me up with the password :)

I would love to join the server i already have a character on the server in fact stupid hacks ruin it for everyone ._. ah well password please?

Anyone thinking of joining this clan should be careful. They're poor sports and the individuals that I came into contact with on their server US 220 hardly followed even their own rules. Originally they killed me after I walked around the side of a building aiming my pistol at a zombie that was following me, they did this after I stated clearly over the chat that I was a friendly and not hostile. They insisted that I fired at them, but I wasn't even aiming in their direction. The second time I came into contact with them was when my friend Toaster and I decided to get revenge, we attacked one of their helicopters that had landed West of the Power Station in Elektro. Toaster advanced down over the hill above the power station, and I made my way across the field to the South West using the trees as cover. We decided to abandon stealth and simply sprinted at the enemy hoping to catch them by surprise and get an advantage. I only spotted a single target who had gone prone and was covering a vector facing the Power Station, so I quickly moved forward and engaged, killing him with a quick burst from my M4. Afterwards I made a really stupid mistake and got into the passenger seat of the Helicopter, not even realizing that I'd done so due to the amount of time it's been since my friend and I have played the game, or ARMA II. I was also pretty excited that we had met with such success, and so I was a little on edge and not thinking very clearly. Approximately 25-30 seconds after I entered the helicopter I was banned by a server administrator, an administrator that just happened to be part of the clan we had attacked.

At that time Toaster had made it down the hill and was watching the helicopter, before he was killed by another member of the 21B. It might also be added that him and I were sitting right next to one another the entire time this whole scenario went down. We often get together and play games on the weekend, and we had decided to revisit an old game we hadn't played in awhile. It's unfortunate that our experience came to such a halt, because we were genuinely having fun playing on 21B's server. I was banned while sitting in the helicopter because I was supposedly spotted teleporting by a few of their members. They claimed that I was using scripts. You decide. Clearly the administrators being part of 21B, being part of the clan are incapable of acting impartially to enemies of their group. Kill the clan enjoy a ban.

Sainton if you have a gripe about being dealt unfairly i sugguest you talk to chris via this forums messenger service about why you were treated unfairly or engaged unfairly, but the thing is when we as adminstrators are looking for hackers we check for clear paths of teleportation and scripts, sometimes however we do ban the wrong people . With our server getting so large alot of hackers are attracted to the 21B server and we are trying our hardest to spot them quick before they start messing with thunderdome, apache gunships or group destruction of players and vehicles. In regards to the ROE if you dont say your friendly and aim your weapon at 21B then you will be classified hostile and killed. We do this because 21B has a mission to both help surivors and secure the area from bandits, mistakes are made sometimes but if you have any problems bring it up to our attention and we will be fair. If you have any evidence please present it to the CO through messenger or through me, so we can help you out if you are legitment.

On another note the US 220 is a unique server you can trust a 21B member to help you out if you are in a tough situation from bandits, the elements or zeds. We regularly patrol Chenarus with vehicle and helicopter assests we strive our selves to help out new and experienced survivors. We make it our mission to stop the bambi killers and make the game enjoyable to the players in our server. So if you see a soldier from 21B wearing soldier camo you can trust him to help you out!

Drill Sgt. -=Hawk=-

Hello, i would like a password.

Also, my 3 buddies (Ingame names : CB, Tom, Kieran) will probably tag along with me. Shall i get them to post here also, or can i just share the pass with them?

IG- Latiasracer