danlegend

Desync every 10 minutes, every server, no confirmation other than lack of zombies, loot, using water/food.

Last 2 days I have been getting desynced from any server I join. I have restarted my modem and don't have issues in any other game. After playing for 10 minutes my game WILL desync from any server. All servers I play on are restarted often. Last time I desynced was 10 minutes after a server restart and I decided to not play anymore. I quit back in August after the crap ton of hackers, now I'm experiencing this major annoying bug. I almost don't want to play because I know I'm going to have zombies spawn, and before I get to the loot it will desync and piss me off. Please help someone.

EDIT 2 With spec: I would Hope my Comp can handle DayZ. I played for the last 6 months without problem, I have a Phenom x2 4 core processor, 8 gigs ram, AMD 6850 Radeon, and 2 hard drives. I only connect to servers where I get a constant 70 ping or less and that is the case in this situation. I just installed the latest OA patch hoping that would fix, and I run off steam.

EDIT: I know its a desync despite the fact there is no yellow or red chain links associated with the problem because my character will be unable to eat, drink, refill bottle, pick up car parts, loot will not spawn, zombies will not agro even if shot, or they simply wont spawn after that event has passed.

Edited by dan_legend

Are you connecting to servers in your own country? It could be you trying to connect from to far away. Maybe your internet or pc can't handle DayZ?

Me and a lot of people from my clan have the same problem. Your unable to die, performe right mouse button actions, pick up things like car parts or axes, spawn zombies or loot. Very annoying. So far the only solution i found is just logging out and loging back in. That fixed it for a while and then it happens again and you repeat the process. Anybody got any other solutions?