Play (DayZ)

Should the Green Mountain have a chance of radio transmission followed by Paranormal Activity in the SA?

Should the Green Mountain have a chance of radio transmission followed by Paranormal Activity in the SA?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

We have all heard about the ghost myths around the green mountain but there's never beenany abnormal activity there...I think it would be interesting to have "something" happening there time to time which could result in either a positive or negative outcome.

What's your opnion?

There should be easter eggs, and something cool and super rare at the Green Mountain, but we should never know about that.

Yes, but nothing too special. Maybe it gives you some coordinates that leads you to a weird place with some special loot :P?

I think it would be cool if Green Mountain, the ATC towers and some other structures or vehicles had fixed radios players could use to broadcast messages or communicate with each other or any player with a portable radio. Sort of acting the way Side Channel works.

But in general, I like the idea of little easter eggs and whatnot hidden in various places around the map.

i like the idea of some outside communication as easter eggs in the SA , yes .

If you climb to the top, you should be able to put up lasers that protect you from the bad people.

I think it would be cool if Green Mountain, the ATC towers and some other structures or vehicles had fixed radios players could use to broadcast messages or communicate with each other or any player with a portable radio. Sort of acting the way Side Channel works.

this has bags of potential. especially for luring people into traps with promises of medical aid and food etc.

Wasn't there a rumor that if you kill zombies on Green Mountain they would drop a Radio which you could equip. And it would transmit morse codes, and numbers. Every hour

Edited by Vincenzo