punisher_1

If I cannot see in the Dark how come the zombies can?

Well the title sez it all.

I'm thinking along the lines of most the zombie movies I have seen. I don't remember zombies having superhuman like night vision.

So to be fair I think they need to follow the same rules as the players are subject to with exception to the fact they are a rotting corpse in a contstantly decaying state.

Well the title sez it all.

I'm thinking along the lines of most the zombie movies I have seen. I don't remember zombies having superhuman like night vision.

So to be fair I think they need to follow the same rules as the players are subject to with exception to the fact they are a rotting corpse in a contstantly decaying state.

+1

Monkey swinging around a flashlight is all I see at night.

to rocket i say, LOGIC OWNED. Fix this BS ultra night crap and the stupid instant respawning zombie horde.. Shit is out of hand now.

What a silly question. Zombies don't need sunlight in order to smell your delicious brains!

Well maybe make it so zombies can't see you, but only hear you at night. So as long as you are silent near them you should be fine.

Zombies are undead, they are not living things.

They are also using the most primitive instincts, that is sight, hear and smell.

How do you think they can find you ? They hear your fat feet and awful smell of sweat, puke, blood and rotting food... That's also how I find your carebear pathetic surviving attempt and take you down with just few bullets to end your misery...

+1

Your Logic is Undeniable.

Zombies are undead' date=' they are not living things.

They are also using the most primitive instincts, that is sight, hear and smell.

How do you think they can find you ? They hear your fat feet and awful smell of sweat, puke, blood and rotting food... That's also how I find your carebear pathetic surviving attempt and take you down with just few bullets to end your misery...

[/quote']

My character frequently bathes in the sea, also my character is an Ex SAS Sniper.

Thats how i find your pathetic 'Pk' hunt and take you down with one bullet, ending the misery that is your existence.

[/quote']

Oh you mean by camping spawns and shit like that? Ya, youre a hero.

[/quote']

your a fucking idiot, these are not zombies, there infected, big difference.