Sign in to follow this  
therickgrimes

Looking to expand Group!

I am looking to expand my "group" which is currently a partnership of two survivors. We are fairly new to Dayz, and would love to expand our group as much as we can. I am not particularly geared out yet, but if anyone is interested just message me! We are 18+ and a very tactical group, so we are looking for someone who wants to be serious :)

Reply here and we can set up a meeting point over Skype!

• Like 1

My Skype is Outlawled. I sent you a message, but I thought I'd post here, too, for good measure.

Edited by Outlawled

Ill Skype the both of you tomorrow (the 31st) and we can find somewhere to meet up! And Tiger Beat, you can join too! I just want people who are old enough to have fun, and understand at least some basic military tactics. So lets all meet up tomorrow, my Skype is ty.lac...lets get this group together and RAID

Edited by tjlac

I want in on this too. I am serious about this game and am 17. My skype name is rental747. I hope to hear from you soon.

hey guy sent you a contact request in skype. im 21 and ive been playing day z for a few months now.

add me on skype:raman.sidhu559

i'm really experienced and have been playing since july. im 17 btw turn turning 18 soon ;).

Edited by raman599