Sign in to follow this  
rays82

file not Accepted???

i got this messages ewertime i try to log on dayz.. "common/missions2_pmc.pbo" Are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, Remove listed files or innstall additional accepted keys.

i have run arma2 and owerhead as admin. and followed the innstall instructions. in sixlauncher.. have tryed to delete the file. but the game need it to play...its steam version. What to do? realy want to play it now.

Edited by rays82

maybe you have to download this file from the server's site where you want to join. it seems like they edited this file and you also need the same file to join the server , like rmod files ... from what i know.. or you are starting dayz with wrong parameters.. try dayz commander - a way better than six

i have tryed on different servers. got the same problem on them all.. i try dayzcomander and see that could fix it,

You might have bad connection to the server your trying to play on.

My friend who regularly has bad internet in the evenings gets all weird reasons e.g common/addons/ a10

dont think i have bad conection. and this is the first time i installed the game. couldnt get in on 15-20 servers. so i try to reinstall the game now. tryed to come in 2 days now. a bittle little tired,of this now ;) ;)

Try and run ArmAII/CO without DayZ or using six to launch.

Then try to join a vanilla server mission (Warefare).

You need the PMC lite or full to run dayZ but the missions_2 pbo.pmc would suggest that you have the full version (or something that you have downloaded that should not be there) !

Anyhow, get the game running in vanilla MP before messing about with your files.

You can check using the Steam tool provided.

Game/local file/verify integrity of game cache.

Might help, might not.

If you switch to DayZ Commander(I haven't used 6 in a looong time) there are 2 boxes on the right of the "settings" screen.

One is "launch using steam", the other is "replace Arma2OA files with beta so Steam works"

Perhaps this will help, maybe not. Good luck when you do get in. Stay alert, don't panic.

have tried all that now ;( nothing worked.. try to reinstall all now. ewrthing works fine only the dayz mod i get the error message ;( hope the reinstall would fix it ;)

:wacko:

Did you remember to put @dayz in the arma2oa command file?

Should be in C:/programme files/steam/steamapps/common

You may need to add @DayZ to the command file, i had this happen twice before after updating to newest DayZ patch.

See DayZ installation wiki for full instructions.

If your still having trouble go into settings in DayZ Commander and tick the box that says replace original files with Beta so steam works to see if that helps.

If not untick that AND the launch using steam box, mine seems to work better like that although i have no steam overlay to take screenshots i can play the fekn game this way. In my steam library i still have the Arma2oa Beta to install, maybe thats why i cant launch using steam but honestly once you have checked file integrity of Arma 2 and Arma 2oa and ran both games to the menu, DayZ commander can do the rest

Edited by stonerftm

Did u just install Arma2 and Arma2oa? then DayZ.

If you have PMC/BAF like i did i had to uninstall the dlc's and then install ONLY Arma2 and Arma2oa to work DayZ. Once DayZ is working you can then install PMC and BAF.