Sign in to follow this  
TtS1991

Playing Dark, Evil Games

So I'm now 100% positive this thread would go here.

Normally I'm just a survivor, shooting the people who get in my way whenever it's a last resort.

But this time I had fun.

I had picked up an AKS Kobra and an M16A2 at the Balota airstrip, and decided to head into Chernogorsk to pick up some equipment and ammo at the Supermarket and Fire Station, respectively. Hitting up the Supermarket, I find a few dead bandits with some Makarovs and blood bags, along with food, water and binoculars, and a map. Not bad loot, and, being the nice guy I am, I head over towards the Church to see if anyone needed help.

On the way over, I notice a few guys talking in the Cafe across the street from the Church. They're talking over direct comms, and I hear them discussing the loot they picked up. Enfields, Makarovs, the works of a recent spawn.

I decide to try "holding them up", and I take aim at the windows and fire a few rounds from my AKS. Seconds later they begin freaking out and telling each other to get down. I tell them in direct (with text, not voip) that the doors are both covered and they had nowhere to go; to drop their weapons and exit the building. Naturally, they don't read the message.

Taking out my M16, I fire a few shots at the window yet again, and they freak out once more. This time, I wait for them to leave the building, when all of a sudden another guy comes up on the other side of the wall I'm hiding behind and sneaks up the the Cafe. With an AK74 in hand, the other survivor heads into the building.

Seconds later, I hear shots ring out from the AK and one of the survivors dies, his friends panicking again. Over the course of the next minute, a few Lee Enfield shots are heard, more AK and some Makarov shots. Then all goes quiet.

After waiting for about five minutes, I sneak up to the house and look in all the windows, just in case the AK74 guy is still alive. Heading up the stairs, I see the bloodbath that I had unwittingly caused.

AK74 guy is dead, bled out from what was probably a Lee shot to the chest. In the next room, two guys are dead, gunned down by the assailant. In another room, one more guy is dead, this one with a Makarov. Looting the bodies, I pick up a Makarov with four clips, four more clips for my AK (bringing me up to 7), and another mag for my M16A2 (now at 2 mags). Some food and water is looted, a compass is acquired for my nefarious purposes, and I head out of Cherno to a nearby wooded hill, where I log and come here to tell my tale.

Doubtless, other people have had experiences like this where they just inadvertantly fuck up someone's day, so go ahead and post them, you evil bastards.

• Like 3

Agreed, good read.

That was clever of you to pull out your m16 and fire so it sounded like another person.