Sign in to follow this  
Badass Viking

Low performance on Decent Computer

I can play most other games with high graphics perfectly (L4D2,CS: S,Diablo 3, etc.) But when it comes to DayZ, What the fuck.

Low graphics, 9 fps around. Really? MAybe theres a fix or something, but here are my specs...

-Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHZ

-4,00 GB Memory

-ATI Radeon HD 5670

-Windows 7 Family Edition Premium.

And at low graphics, nothing, just lag lag lag. It's barely even playable... 1440x900 @ Low settings = Still Unplayable

That is not even remotely close to being a great computer, and those games that you mentioned can run on a toaster. But I do agree that it should be more than enough to run the game with reasonable performance.

Try updating your drivers or something.

This game requires a lot of CPU power. I have a 2500k @ 4.2Ghz, 560 Ti, and 8 gigs of ram and I'm only able to run it fluidly at medium settings.

That's an okay computer, my friend. When you have a quad core, a card that's at least a 6000 series, and 8 gb's of ram you can complain like me about how I only sometimes barely get 30 fps in cities.

no something is broken with the patch, each server i join either isn't updated to 1.7.1 or it lags really badly you get into the server and its 1 fps.

got into uk24 i think but kicked for script violation prob beta patch incompatability 701 vs 825.

then tried DE69, no frame rate issue but, the server isn't 1.7.1 getting a white text message in the centre screen.

and finally Dallas 22, no white box, not 1 fps but definitely a performance hit i usually average about 25-30 but its about 15 or less on this server.