qweets

Combining ammo for 1911??

Ok so I could combine a 1911 clip and turn it into an acp clip but its not working the other way around? Anyone figured this out yet? It says something like you need 1 .45 acp clip to combine this or some junk.. I have like 9 acp clips on me and like 2 1911 mags.. If someone knows how to turn these into 1911 ammo that'd be super. Thanks

anyone? This is odd.

You guys are idiots, don't you read patch notes? You can now right click on ACP ammo to turn it into 1911 ammo and the other way around, except only the 1911 to acp seems to be working properly..

He's talking about 1.7.1 -

" Changelog:

* [NEW] Recombine 45ACP rounds between M1911 and Revolver rounds

"

No idea how to combine stuff myself.

1.7.1 seems buggy to me, still testing it out. So far noticed blood status isn't saved.

Indeed, I could combine them one way, not the other way... that sucked big time, as I had revolver with 1 bullet left and around 6 m1911 clips in my backpack...

So, I could change them into m1911 rounds,

I couldn't change them into revolver rounds.

Indeed' date=' I could combine them one way, not the other way... that sucked big time, as I had revolver with 1 bullet left and around 6 m1911 clips in my backpack...

So, I could change them into m1911 rounds,

I couldn't change them into revolver rounds.

[/quote']

ooh maybe it seems its based on the gun.. since you can combine them the way I want to but I cant.. I had a revolver but I picked up a 1911 cause i thought i could just freely convert the ammo but it seems not.. well now that i think about it I had the revolver in my hand and still was able to convert 1911 to acp. So that can't be right.. wtf

I could change 1911 to ACP rounds without a problem. I don't know if that's true for the reverse though as I have no tried that yet.

ugh this blows cause now i have a 1911 with nothing but acp rounds that can't convert to 1911 for some reason even though they are supposed to. Great now I have to find a friggin revolver again with these uber zombies that respawn instantly and see you from 12 miles away.

anyone figure this out yet

bump for answers, anyone know what the deal is with acp = 1911..

So, now with this realism thing:

You can turn a 6 round acp .45 into a 7 round .45 clip!

You turn 6 bullets into 7!

So' date=' now with this realism thing:

[/quote']

Not really as gamebreaking as all mags being full again after relogging.

[/quote']

So give us a 1911 mag with 6 rounds in it?

Hey, i was having the same problem as you earlier, i had a revolver with 5 clips, found a 1911 and wanted to switch them to 1911 rounds. Wouldnt work. But by chance i put all but one of my revolver clips in the backpack, and tried switching that one clip, and it worked. So give it a try. YMMV

Just take it one at a time.

why does it give us the option to turn acp to 1911 then... i'm ok with 6 rounds in a 7 round clip but its not working.

[/quote']

Not really as gamebreaking as all mags being full again after relogging.

Actually, that takes bullets from your remaining magazines and fill the one in the gun, in the end, you're not making any bullets up.

That explains why sometimes when you relog, you have 1 less magazine, the remaining bullets in that magazine were used to re-fill the main one.

Actually' date=' that takes bullets from your remaining magazines and fill the one in the gun, in the end, you're not making any bullets up.

That explains why sometimes when you relog, you have 1 less magazine, the remaining bullets in that magazine were used to re-fill the main one.

[/quote']

You really haven't tested it much. It is really easy to replicate the full magazines on relog bug since it happens with any magazine over 33% full or something. On the other hand anything below that mark goes away. Get a bunch of stanag and fire 14 shots from all of them then log out. Every single one will be 30 when you log back in.

It's because Hive currently doesn't save bullet count in magazines and just replenishes/depletes them at certain amounts.