Sign in to follow this  
WooleyWorld

"DayZ Basically" Animation.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop this here. It's DayZ... basically.

I made it more for my own entertainment but if you guys like it, that's great too.

• Like 2

Didn't really get the joke and seeing as there was only one it wasn't very good overall.

Just my honest opinion.

Didn't really get the joke and seeing as there was only one it wasn't very good overall.

Just my honest opinion.

Mm. Did you watch past the credits?

I like the character animation, nice sound effects and voice too. I tried making an animation recently, turns out it's really time consuming lol.

I like the character animation, nice sound effects and voice too. I tried making an animation recently, turns out it's really time consuming lol.

Yeah it really can be if you just don't have the time for it. But if you put a little but of time each day then you can get a lot done.

This was all done on the spot and only took about 4 hours. I liked the leg break noise...which I made with a Hershey wrapper as i was animating...

What kind of animation do you do, Fraggle? You've got me curious. :P

I've only really made short vid intro's and so on using After Effects. I started making a short character animation before Xmas but I got sidetracked. I'll PM you a couple of stills from it so I don't hijack your thread.

I've only really made short vid intro's and so on using After Effects. I started making a short character animation before Xmas but I got sidetracked. I'll PM you a couple of stills from it so I don't hijack your thread.

It's whatever, it's not like this thread is going anywhere fast anyway. ;)

After the credits was the best part, good job. :D

I wish others would have the patience to see that. ;)